[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I'd take you along Namuuuu, but I'm going to O-town with my fiancee, this just happens to fit the time slot of when she's out doing her wedding prep shit.

OK.. Sorry everyone.. my computer has been down for like a week now, blew my MB(FML!!) and was hella busy with school and work. Now, Oct 16th is CONFIRMED.. now all i have to do is give them a number of the amount of people that will be attending. The starting time will hopefully be around 2pm.. that is if everyone makes it on time.

The exact location is University Corporate Center 6947 University Blvd. Winter Park, FL 32792, google it. To make it simple, once you get on University from Semoran, follow it until you see the Burger King on your left, and it's the building immdiately to the left of it. If you pull up in the Burger King parking lot just follow it right next door. Big sign, you CANT miss it.

Beloved, glad you can make it, the Tv's are HD, though they are gaming TV's specially made for minimal lag. Another thing though, They're PS3 is gone, so if we want it on there we would have to bring multiple system's. I think 3 or four will be enough. Mine is fucked, so Death and maybe some others could help. The venue is big enough to accomodate for as many contestants as we want, we even have our own room with 10 TV hookups, and other games are there if you want to fool around afterward. Im watching Jackass 3D after the tourney if anyone wants to follow in a group and have some fun, to make it a good day.

Tuesday I'm giving them the number of people, so everyone start putting their I's in if your for sure coming out. (I'll try and compile the number from what people already posted, Enk if your see this before i call you give me a call!!) Again the cost is $25 for tourney player's, $10 if your there to watch and play casuals.

Namu, hope you can make it would love to play some offline with Pocky Yoshi.. everyone else GET HYPE.. its finally near!! Oh and anyone that can bring your system, please let me know if you can be there slightly earlier.. I'll be there at 12pm when the place opens.

Alright, I should be able to make it, plus I'm trying to get Wcire to come. As far as systems go, I can supply a 3.

btw has anyone talked to Renki lately? I'll see if I can get him to make it too.

Yeah, I'll be bringing my PS3. I'll try to arrive around noon.

As for now, a bunch of people who I thought were going for sure have become maybes. So I'll find out which ones are dead-on serious tomorrow.

Also, what is the cost for someone is coming just to watch? He doesn't plan on playing at all, not even in casuals.

About how long do we think this'll last? I'm totally down, and as with death, my GF may want to come, but wouldn't play.
Namu I'll get ahold of you this week about trying to get you a ride.

Crimson I'll get you a total tomorrow, promise.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

I'll see what I can do Beloved. My gf and possibly my roomie want to go, and I have a little car. but it's only about a two hour drive I believe from where we are.
Tell this other person to PM me this week, the sooner the better so that I can make my plans accordingly

I can bring my 360 along with hdmi cable, 2 controllers, game, etc. I can be there around 1230, don't have anything else to do at that time.

I'm also bringing my fiancée's digital camera that has a video function to help with recording.

Okay, Tuesdays and Thursdays are my class days every week at FSCJ south campus. The classes for me are from 9:30AM to 2:00PM. This week oddmusician, we are gonna have to meet and get you acquainted with my family. So you and anyone else in Jacksonville FL are allowed to call me at anytime for my attention. In fact this Tuesday and Thursday, we have to meet. Don't be afraid to bug me over 9000 times a day. Like you said, "the sooner the better."

-NamuSkull

I would if I could Namu, but got a family outing tomorrow night and work then class till 10pm Thursday.

Seriously? We don't need this shit in this thread. We're trying to revive an offline scene in Florida, which hasn't happened in ages. Take it to PMs and keep it there. We don't care about this war between you guys. We just want a tournament and offline scene to play in.

As of right now, I've got 2 people most certainly coming. I still have a bunch of maybes, but now I may have less transportaion. Unforrtunately, not everyone coming will be entering the tournament.

Hype! First tournament in FL in quite some time. I look forward to meeting all the new people.

Also I'll be bringing a PS3 and copy of the game with me, in case you need it organizer man.

Does anyone know if Enk/Renki/ZD/Becky have been informed and/or are coming?

Change of plans, I can't bring the 360 as my cousin borrowed it for the weekend. I can still bring a copy of SC4 and a couple of controllers though HA!

Back