[Florida] lol, Florida thread

I know they people at Next Level here as well, Steven in particular. If we need more interest from contacts, I can see what I can do from my end.

Otherwise, I will continue learning on Live till CEO comes.

kind of a huge thing to ask you guys, but ~
would anyone be available to pick me and a few other ATL players up from the megabus station Friday (6/15) morning? it should only be 15 minutes from the venue and we will glaldy cover gas. note that there will probably be 4 of us so expect a full car if anyone is willing to help. thanks in advance. :)

Hello peeps, first off I want to say I had a blast at c.e.o. This year... I ran into a ton of ol friends and met a ton of new ones(literary) :p ...waiting 2plus weeks for my Xbox to ps3 converter, it never showed up in time.. But coming home from work today, there was a package for me:) what could it be??? Ah yes... Of course.. It was my converter! Lol..to little too late as they say..owell, at least I'll have it for next time:) I would like to thank enkindu, dime, epic, bibilus(I hope I spelled that right) Assassin and whoever I forgot for hanging out!..congrats to dime for winning the cash tourney in our room and korongo? And lee also:) we were all up until 8am or something while tokles and enk were past out behind us:p I was up at 9am on friday morning and then finally got sleep on saturday at 6pm @_@ Great job Colin, proud of you brother:) C.E.O. was great, i didnt get trolled, just bodied, i came across a tryhard in casuals, he was salty, i was a donor, was i mad bro? Naw it was all gg's =D SE-GC will be coming up, please support our community again and grace all of us with your presence:) btw does anybody know when the results will be posted? Thanks to all my amigos! Love you guys..I'll catch you next time;) ~ Gavin

Zero Ping Lan 5450 SR 7 suite 42, Davie FL 33314 I'll be there every thursday around 7pm starting today looking for players. Please help if possible as the community there are not SC players. Come out, send someone, refer someone, sponsor someone do something lol.
Gggggrrrrrr... Corrondo offline, over-n-out!!!

I asked CEO (concerning: Thumb Sucks) prior to the turney and his exact words were "If anyone has a problem, send them to me" so if you wish to continue hating find something else to say lol.

You really asked if anyone would have a problem? My only concern was not having a heart attack from laughing so hard. You know I'm old and am a bit overweight. If you're trying to kill me, you'll have to find another way.

Hey guys what's up... I'm planning on going to NYC on the 10 th of August for mlg, does anybody know of the exact location of the event? I.e. the hotel or convention center?... I've looked on mlg.com and there isn't a word on the exact local... Anyone interested in going? If so lemme know so maybe we could spilt on a room, I'm having the the same problem with the August 24~26 raleigh NC location also....is this like a invite only tournament or can I just take a flight there and enter when I arrive? Any info would help guys. Thanks...

Hey guys. I play in Florida, Jacksonville area in particular. Just wondering if anyone knows of any upcoming tournies. You might know me from online or in other tournaments, but I go by The Real Don mostly when I play or just Smitty.

Back