Flying Ass of Doom! Cassie Combos

Nothing is guaranteed after that stun, you're crouching if it hits you so AAs won't even hit you.

ooberallen said:
Few more to add, I've been playing around a lot with 4K.

4K ...
66B, 4BB:A - 56 dmg
3AB - 56 dmg
3AB, 1A - 64 dmg
3AB, 236B - 69 dmg
3AB, 4BB:A - 69 dmg
3AB, 66B+K - 65 dmg

Didn't have time to test these on everyone.

I believe those are 4AB not 3AB.

after CH 236 you can do 44B+K for easy 61 damage.

yeah 4AB, I was really out of it when I was typing that up, gonna edit mine now.

Also:
1A, 236B - I find it much easier to consistantly land this over 1A, 4BB:A might be a personal timing issue but more often than not the initial 4B doesn't catch em and i end up smacking them with the JF A as they get up.

44K, 236B

Trying to remember this one off the top of my head (at work can't verify, maybe both work?):
Its either 33B, A+B, 66B+K, 236B or 33B, 66B+K, 236B - This one gets kinda weird near walls or if the camera suddenly swings around the 66B+K will miss.

Stun combos are still worth mentioning as long as you point it can be broken out of. They're especially useful online in my experience since in the 450+ battles I've played online (100% cass) it is incredibly rare that her stuns get broken. Really, I can remember only one instance of 3K being broken and I think that was more cause of lag delaying my next attack. Not to imply that they're useless offline or anything.

By the way, I think the stuns that can't be broken (like CH 2B+K) are called crumples.

Cassandra has crazy stun potential. My discoveries:

4K, 3K, 66K, 66B+KA, 44BB:A
4K, 3K, 66K, (buffer stepping forward), 3AK, 44BB:A
4K, 66K, (buffer stepping forward), 3K, 2B+G

I keep meaning to experiment what other stuns and crumples you can 2B+G from.

Stuns seems harder to break in SC4 so those are worth a try every now and then offline. Pretty much ALWAYS worth a try online.

And for wall combos, note that you can usually get 2B+G after certain wallsplats. Like a wallsplat off of 4BB:A. Since usually nothing else will hit in these situations anyway, it's pretty much always worth trying a 2B+G. Nothing to lose.

In matches against good soul calibur players if your stun combo is escapable, it WILL be escaped. That's the point of it being escapable. Why depend on your opponent failing as part of your strategy?

Think of escapable stuns as major advantage for you when you hit with them.

Landing any hit period in a fighting game is all about your opponent failing. Even if you have an opponent who does break stuns 100% of the time, you can still get said combos going if you set-up properly.

4K/3K then 1K or grab. Do that a couple of times. Your opponent will crouch after the stun leaving them open to the next part of the stun combo. The strategy in stun combos is no different than the strategy for the rest of the game.

And for wall combos, note that you can usually get 2B+G after certain wallsplats. Like a wallsplat off of 4BB:A. Since usually nothing else will hit in these situations anyway, it's pretty much always worth trying a 2B+G. Nothing to lose.
I do like this.

Btw, I don't usually go for shakeable stun combos since she has plenty of options for guaranteed damage.

Landing any hit period in a fighting game is all about your opponent failing. Even if you have an opponent who does break stuns 100% of the time, you can still get said combos going if you set-up properly.

4K/3K then 1K or grab. Do that a couple of times. Your opponent will crouch after the stun leaving them open to the next part of the stun combo. The strategy in stun combos is no different than the strategy for the rest of the game.

You are talking about setups, this is a list of combos. Stun combos are not real combos.

Try this: 99_33B, A+B, 8K, B
The last B is unblockable but is also dodgeable. Most people will get up and block, but if you're worried about sidestep, try 99_33B, A+B, 8K, 8B+K for a stun. Start the combo again and again if you like.

My post from sc.com:

CH 4A,B 66B+K 4B,B:A is a combo. It deals about 70 if opponent stay on the ground. If he tries to tech, the scaling will reset and... it will deal more than 1/2 of the lifebar. Hot, if you ask me.
Tested against many characters, including Ivy because 66B+G 66B+K 4B,B:A will not work on her.

Anyone has found this already?

Can any of you confirm this combo?

Looks interesting. Might actually work. I'll give it a try.

New (I think) discovery: After landing the final hit of 66B+KAB, 44BB:A is guaranteed. Therefor...

CH 66B+KAB, 44BB:A

....is pretty nice. Go for it after you land CH 66K. Obviously not guaranteed but worth a shot. I think. Have to check the frames on that. >_>

Oh, and as per the combo mentioned by Di_PL, maybe the damage of this combo resets if they try to tech as well.

Edit: Nevermind. This doesn't always work because sometimes 66B+KAB pushes them too far. Luckily, it's easy to judge when they're too far. I haven't quited figured out the conditions for determining how far they will be pushed.

CH 4A,B 66B+K 4B,B:A

Can any of you confirm this combo?
I don't see how this can possibly be a combo.

The 66B+K completely misses unless they tech. Even then, 4BB:A misses whether they tech or not.

Well, I've only tested against the Char Creator zombie Mitsurugi at this point.

236B 1A is guaranteed near wall/edge. 52 dmg or ~62 if they tech. Normally, it seems that only backward roll lets opponent avoid 1A so near wall it's impossible. I think that WS B will work as a combo if they roll. Very nice damage off 236B

Tested against Cass.

I don't see how this can possibly be a combo.

The 66B+K completely misses unless they tech. Even then, 4BB:A misses whether they tech or not.

Well, I've only tested against the Char Creator zombie Mitsurugi at this point.
Against Mitsurugi you have to hit 4A at max distance to make 66B+K hit. Unfortunately, 4B will whiff if he stays on the ground. However, I tested it against Sophie and it works. It seems that it's a combo against female characters...

Just wondering if anyone is working on some different staple cassy combos, because from what I am hearing about this new patch that is about to come out, 66B+K will no longer pick up off the ground...that alone seems to effect a number of the more damaging combos that I have seen so far.

But, until that time I have been hitting CH 1K 66B+K 236:B as well as CH 2B+K 66B+K 236:B

Seems to be the best option from both CH 1K and CH 2B+K....for now :(

I'm not too worried since I usually don't use 66B+K alone in combos. But I do worry of what other changes may come.

236B 1A is guaranteed near wall/edge. 52 dmg or ~62 if they tech.
Near wall, 236B then 2B+G does crazy damage. Off the top of my head I think it's like 90dmg. Of course it can escaped, but apparently no one outside of Cass players realize she has low throws, and also don't realize that a grab is possible in that situation. So abuse it a couple of times before they catch on and figure out they need to press B to escape. I wonder how much dmg using 2A+G instead does?

2A+G does a lot less than 2B+G. I don't have exact numbers but when I was playing around with 236, 2A+B_2B+G the 2B+G version did like 80 damage and the 2A+G did like 59 or 60.

Back