Flying Ass of Doom! Cassie Combos

On second thought I think I might have noticed this before. But I probably wrote it off as not being useful at the time. Lol.

Was 33B, A+B, 236:{B}, 236:{B}, 4BB:A listed??? = 90dmg.
Also 66B, 88K, BT B+K works, forgot the damage but it's fun...
I'm trying to work with Cassy, she seems interesting...

Why is 33_99B, A+B, 236:, 44BB:A. Not listed? It's more damage than the listed juggles and has some awesome ring out potential.
It just seems strange not to see that combo posted is all.
*Edit - sry zombie wasn't paying attention - didn't see your post, thnx for pointing out the 236:b can be done twice.

Why is 33_99B, A+B, 236:, 44BB:A. Not listed? It's more damage than the listed juggles and has some awesome ring out potential.
It just seems strange not to see that combo posted is all.
*Edit - sry zombie wasn't paying attention - didn't see your post, thnx for pointing out the 236:b can be done twice.

33B 44K 4BB:A does even more damage (does 92 base, usually the 44K breaks their high-armor so its usually more like 96) (especially if you hit them into a wall and get to repeatedly 4BB:A/236B them, under ideal wall conditions you can do 120-140ish damage. and you can sometimes 236B into the wall afterwards for a guaranteed back low throw for 100 more damage as a tech trap afterwards to finish them off). Though the 44K only works on the male characters + Ivy (insert joke here about her large hit box), and the timing on it is fairly strict.

And strictly speaking, 33B A+B can be just ukemied and escaped from (occassionally it does happen).

WS[A] isn't anywhere near as epic as her SC3 incarnation, but you can do WS[A]2B8BAA for some silly high fishing.

WS[A] isn't anywhere near as epic as her SC3 incarnation, but you can do WS[A]2B8BAA for some silly high fishing.

Well you can still do WR {A} 6AAA 4BB:A or WR {A} 6AAA low throw. Which are still pretty damaging, with ring out / wall combo opportunities.

In a similar vein 4K 6AAA 4BB:A is a combo, 4K is +14 even on shake.

Speaking of wall combos: 33K CH K W! 3AK 4BB:A W! 4BB:A is pretty fun. Works off of a 33KK or 33KA+K wall hit as well, though that of course relies on the 2nd hit landing on a non-counter hit which is unlikely.

22B+K > 236B if they are off axis from you, near a wall, or a little less than 2 steps away. Otherwise they can tech backwards.

Was 33B, A+B, 236:{B}, 236:{B}, 4BB:A listed??? = 90dmg.

I'm trying to work with Cassy, she seems interesting...
sorry but that combo is unshakable with the right air control. fricken computer did it to me. it got out of the 4BB:A. I'll try it again and see though. it's difficult to pull off with my Xbox360 controller. I still can't find out whether to use the D-pad or thumbstick. I noticed that if you do 236B especially 236:B and knock someone into a wall and the wall is then to your right somewhat you can do 4BB:A twice and then a quick low while they hit the ground again. saw it in game play and then tried it out. it works.

For some reason until now I neglected to realize that WR[A] gave free i16s on hit, giving it some interesting combo applications.

I was messing around further and found that at tip range i17s are guaranteed making things like WR[A] 4BB:A, WR[A] 3AK 4BB:A (75 dmg + wall/ro) and WR [A] 2B+K 44B+K/4BB:A guaranteed.

For some reason only some i17s worked and some didn't.

Good thing a new SC game isn't coming out soon making this post next to pointless.

Back