How do you like your captain?

• Damn you're good!

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Off the plank you!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Needs some work :/

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hey crew. Look at me double posting. So hardcore! But anyway, Are you all ok with how the forum was the past week? any changes you would like to be made? If so please post them here :D That is all. :D

Triple post woot woot. The forums have been pretty much silent here in the cerv SA the past few days. I'm assuming no one needs anything or has any suggestions for the forum? If so let me know. Thanks.

As soon as new discussion arise there will be talk. But for now it does indeed looks like there's no need for the moment. I, for one, will be a bit more active in the next days. So I'll try to gather more information for the old man. All for now.

The forum be silent. arrrrrrrg and what not. I have made some veeeery tiny changes to the forum. Title change of THIS thread because I felt it was a tiiiiny bit misleading before. I also locked two old threads from pre SCV release guesstimating about his moves and whatnot. If anyone needs anything around this forum feel free to contact me. Also re opened the poll on this thread so you all can vote about how I am doing and added one more option. :) Thats all!

Well. You all ok? Everything in place? Just because I am a senior mod now doesn't mean I forgot where I came from :) . If this forum needs anything make sure to post it here!

I was thinking of making a video showcasing all his hidden stuff/Just frame for the new players and how to execute them...

The Cervy Combo & Tech Trap listing really needs to be updated. That thing is so bare boned I don't see how anyone actually finds it useful. Only 1 wall combo in the listing. Lol

The Cervy Combo & Tech Trap listing really needs to be updated. That thing is so bare boned I don't see how anyone actually finds it useful. Only 1 wall combo in the listing. Lol
I will get on it within the next few days :) . Before I got here back in June it was literally almost empty.I added what little I could but now that I have my xbox back I can talk to some people that can help me get a better list up. Thanks for saying something on the matter :D! And by the way, Are we seeing the same thing? I see 4 in the wall combo section.

I guess there's no much to say unless we make some sort of Cervantes random talk thread. I'm pretty sure that would be active easily lol.

I was thinking instead of making a huge list for combos or tech traps or whatever we can break down each setup into a separate post.

So if any of you SA mods are up for it we can discuss further.

So a new SA mod is now here with me as im sure a few of you may have noticed. Now that our inactive SA mod is gone hopefully between the two of us we can keep a constant state of...awesome? in this SA. If anyone has any questions concerns or feedback for myself or the other moderator please post it here.

I was thinking instead of making a huge list for combos or tech traps or whatever we can break down each setup into a separate post.

So if any of you SA mods are up for it we can discuss further.
And as for this I honestly did not see it. My bad. I would have done something or at least discussed it earlier.

Want to let you guys know that the frame data sheet needs updating. As I found bK is still listed as breaking guard in 10 and after the first patches it no longer breaks it.

Want to let you guys know that the frame data sheet needs updating. As I found bK is still listed as breaking guard in 10 and after the first patches it no longer breaks it.
Ill see if I cant get with TR sometime and get it updated. Sorry I have been so busy lately with my classes and my research paper due.

His frame data is pretty much up to date. Just missin a few things on JG that are a bitch to test. As well as I've never went and double checked the guard break properties of moves.

Back