Frame Data

The UUUUltimate yoshi player Roudoudouk (http://www.youtube.com/user/radadak ) gaveme the Crane Stance frame data.
I'd like to share datas with the ENORMOUS crowd of yunseong players!

Just tell me if you think these frames are ok. After a few tests, it seems ok.
Here it is :
CR A i26
CR B i15
CR K i19
CR 8K i19
CR 2K i20
CR A+B i24 (i23?)
CR A+K i24

Then there are a few blockstuns we can deduce :

CR K = 0 ==> CR B is defeated by moves <i15 (double contact with Mitsu's AA i15)
CR K:G = +4 ==> CR B defeated bymoves <i11 (double contact with Yun and Amy i11 moves )
CR A = 0
3[K] = 0
33[K] = -2
2BK = -3
6 = -4
6[A] = -4

Hope it will help...

@sdnkorento - Yeah it's +17 at far range so 2B can connect but I think 2BK whiffs the last hit at that range...

@djlutin - I'm getting B+K~CR as a -19 transition, I have B+K~CR B as an i36 attack, so CR B should really be i17...
With Algol, after getting hit by Yun's CH A (+0), Algol's 4K*3B (i19) are IMP counters and his 4B (i20) is an attack counter so I believe B+K is -19... After getting normal hit by Yun's A (-2) Algol's 4[K] (i38) clashes with B+K~CR B, so its i36... 36 - 19 = 17, this is how I arrived at CR B = i17...

I'm sorry, I can't read this data. Is this hit, block or both? What do the upside down exclamation points signify? Is that startup frames?

I forgot how esoteric the SC community's frame data nomenclature is :/

Also, how is Yun in this game?

I'm sorry, I can't read this data. Is this hit, block or both? What do the upside down exclamation points signify? Is that startup frames?

I forgot how esoteric the SC community's frame data nomenclature is :/

Also, how is Yun in this game?
First, which post where? The first part of djlutin's is frame data for moves in Crane not counting stance transition. The "i" (upside down exclamation point) signifies how many frames it takes for that move to connect (i26 = 26 frames). The second part of his post is on block frame data from moves that go into Crane (if you 3[K] into CR stance, you are at neutral frames).

Yun's rated pretty horrible, in Mina tier usually. Moves are generally unsafe (BB on NH is frame disadvantage for Yun!), Crane is high risk meh reward, and he doesn't have many options for step control. His best feature is ground damage, vs Yun a player doesn't want to stay OTG. But, I personally use him wherever I go (though I haven't been active in any tournaments for some months now, and am very new to the scene).

As usual Mikosu can correct whatever I have wrong.

First, which post where? The first part of djlutin's is frame data for moves in Crane not counting stance transition. The "i" (upside down exclamation point) signifies how many frames it takes for that move to connect (i26 = 26 frames). The second part of his post is on block frame data from moves that go into Crane (if you 3[K] into CR stance, you are at neutral frames).

Yun's rated pretty horrible, in Mina tier usually. Moves are generally unsafe (BB on NH is frame disadvantage for Yun!), Crane is high risk meh reward, and he doesn't have many options for step control. His best feature is ground damage, vs Yun a player doesn't want to stay OTG. But, I personally use him wherever I go (though I haven't been active in any tournaments for some months now, and am very new to the scene).

As usual Mikosu can correct whatever I have wrong.

I'm looking at the OP - Mikosu's posting of Mortis' frame data. Below the area where it says "Frame Data" and it starts to list attacks, then numbers, is that hit, or block? It looks like it may be incomplete?

Back