FSAK 2010 results from live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I can't speak for all the Stream Sharks, I heavily enjoyed the past 2 days of streaming. Commentators were a riot and loads of fun to hear on the mic, spitting their own fiyah.
Saturday I got 2 hours sleep before I had to work, on Sunday. I got home at 5:30am and stuck with the stream from when it started til the Low Tier Tourney was over.

Well worth it. Got to see a lot of Calibur played. Some of those matches were tooooooo hot.(and those were the ones we only saw on the stream.)

Burger King has a WHOLE new meaning to me now.

The great commentary combined with the great playing by everyone made this extremely fun to watch. Sooo many good matches over the course of this. I do not regret at all spending a total of like 12 hours watching it.

FSAK Update

Personally, I think the reason so many Ivys placed high is because the Round Robin was a test of not only skill, but stamina. Spacing doesn't wear down the player as much as aggression does, I think.

That, and Ivy is just a bitch.

You only need to get one game off SU, he'll do the rest of the damage to himself. Nothing worst in FGs than staring at the character select screen.

Jaxel has an assload of videos that were recorded from Friday to Sunday. He said he was going to upload 10 videos a day for the next two weeks, so it's going to take him some time to process all the video.

FOR EVERYONE WHO CAME BY LOSTPROVIDENCE'S ROOM!!!

Someone left a dualshock 3 controller in the room. I'll hold on to it and, once we figure out whose it is, try to get it back to you!

Jaxel has an assload of videos that were recorded from Friday to Sunday. He said he was going to upload 10 videos a day for the next two weeks, so it's going to take him some time to process all the video.

Thanks for the info, I guess ill just periodically to see when the vids are uploaded

That tourney was the best shit I've ever seen in my life lol. Sooooo many EPIC matches...especially the Mick vs S.U. money match. Epic success for Mick...always heard of him, but never seen him play. His Xianghua is so solid. Hopefully there will be another RR tournament in the future. So much more quality for your buck...for the competitors & the fans. :sc2nm1:

I watched alot of the stream on saturday afternoon, and a lil bit on sunday afternoon since I had to work both days. From what I saw, I was completely impressed by how it was run. Malice was HILARIOUS on the mic and the level of play was through the roof. Watching the stream made me wish I was there.

Loved the commentary, I laughed pretty hard a couple of times, and wish I could've gone but with school and all I couldn't go, but the stream was amazing, and the matches were out of this world

Regardless of what everyone thinks...SU was fun to watch as well...I really wanna see the Mick vs. SU MM.

I didnt know that SU was black!!

HRD

ya know guys....FSAK was "al...right".....but a 3bar online tourney is 20 times more interesting, strategic, and challenging, then this Faggots Sniff Ass Krack tourney.....

That's only reason Teflon didn't rape all you lil' bitches.....

....just sayin

The stream was of amazing quality, and had funny commentary, coupled with very intense matches.

If I didn't have school already I would've loved to have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back