Full Speed Aerial Kicks: SC4 Iron Man Tournament

I'd also like to extend money match challenges to some players i have yet to play in sc4 or at all yet:

Any Texas Players (all i've met is Link and ICE)
Any of the Canadians (i have yet to play the new wave of these guys)
KrayzieCD (Finally)
LostProvidence (You came through PA while I wasn't there.)
Anyone else really.

Whether I accept or not will depend on how much I get to play until now or then. Trying to learn how to play again through online (since that's all I've got) and I can't play Sets there, so we'll see. If I feel like I'm anywhere I used to be, I'm all for it.

HOTEL INFO
Sheraton Framingham

1657 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01701
(508) 879-7200

This hotel is located 5 minutes down the road from the venue. I have no problem transporting people back and forth, nor will most NE players for that matter. Room's aren't overly expensive, the quality is VERY nice, and NY/NJ used to rent these rooms to come up for the monthlies all the damn time.

This is definitely NOT the only hotel, theres a cheap motel just across from the venue, Econo Lodge, for those on a shoestring budget.

I will be renting 2 (two) rooms at the Sheraton for the public use of far-travellers. Please don't make me regret that!

Econo Lodge

1186 Worcester Rd., Framingham, MA‎ - (508) 879-1510‎

For people who want to participate in the Sheraton Shennanagins but can't afford a room, right across the street from the Sheraton is a Motel 6 (another cheap motel)!

Motel 6

1668 Worcester Road
Framingham, MA 01702
(508) 620-0500

Airport Info

There are 3 airports you can fly into to get here: MHT in Manchester NH, BOS in Boston (Logan Airport) or for a longshot; Bradley International in Hartford CT. Transportation can be arranged from the airport to the hotel with one of our local community member (i.e., probably me) no problem. From Logan Airport you can take the train all the way out to Framingham with very little difficulty and be picked up there if you so choose.

HIT ME UP WITH QUESTIONS IF YOU NEED INFO.

Yo, how much better is the Sheraton over the econo? Cause having access to the tourney jus by crossing the street is pretty sweet. Like NEC status and shit.
But I wasn't there for unicon so I don't know how poppin it was so =\

The difference is like night and day max. Econo is a shitty motel, Sheraton is a classy hotel. If its $, I don't blame you for choosing the Econo/Motel 6 over the Sheraton though.

-Idle

Oh yo, whats going on in here?

Last SC4 tourney? Idle's running it? Hotels? Drinking? Food? Games? Yes?

But seriously I'll do my best to make it out there. <3 you guys.

Also these vids are for Maxx especially.

I'm trying my best to make it out there, and chances seem better and better. I'll know pretty soon if I'm coming or not.

^^^^^
This shit will be rough to get to. If I'm able to go it will be because my roomate can make it. Y'all PM TheLastDragon and convince him for me. He gets hype and we'll be there for sure. We'll even bring Miko if he's around here like he's talking. But I'm gonna need help convincing this guy.

I'll think about going if enough people get confirmed and if you keep the rules exactly how they are, maybe ban Hilde entirely tho. You should prolly do entry fee 3, since there are so many different tournies and most would prolly want to enter all of em so $20 could be steep for just the main one. Sieg should be in the low tier tourney instead of Nightmare. That is all.

I feel like being generous for this event.

I will add $100 to the bonus pot if and only Hide and Algol are legal with no gimping them, Thuggish confirms attendance, and at least 30 people confirm and I mean confirm. That I will guarantee. I might add even more if I feel even more generous but that's at my discretion.

If this offer has any value to u let me know.

I love the idea of this tournament. The format is the main selling point for me. To just face off against everybody, it's the perfect last SC4 tournament. The winner really is the best person there. I hope there's a huge turn out and a lot of big names show up. 90% sure I'll come.

I frankly don't care what the rules are. At this point it really doesn't bother me if I face Hilde anymore.

now i propose that top 4 do iron man Top 4 matches...WF AND LF should go to ft 5 and GF is FT 10 lol

I'm working on hyping this shi- up and convincing people to come. Here's what it looks like so far based on everything:

Yes (57)
350z
A_J
Ain666
BlackAlpha
BrewtusBibulus
Destinizish
Dreamkiller
Drizzle
Dullyanna
Emlarr (Brownie Master)
g00fus
GhostmanLK4 (He's 6'7"!)
greatone1939
Hates
IdleMind (obviously)
ImmortalxDragon
InsaneKhent
Jaxel
Jer
Jian
JustKill
KDZaster
kikaleek
KITtheDrunkMod
kPc
KrayzieCD
Krit
Lasercakes
lobo
LostProvidence
Malice (Lord Rapedick)
Mick
MikeD
mikosu
Nightblade
Pacifist
piggy
Ramon
Rigel
RTD
scha
Shenrei
ShinjiUrahara
Something-Unique
Sporko
Stryder
sWoRD_LoRD (The best in ATL!)
teflon2105
TheHumanTyphoon
thugish_pond
VFGuy
WARUI_NE (top PSN player)
WaveDashinLoli
Woahhzz
Xeph
Y-Disciple
ZeroEffect317

Maybe (27)
AGUSTIN
AkazukinChaCha
BifordusMaximus
BLACKSTAR84
DmanXIIX
Dragonfall
Egg
Eli123s
Freaky
HajimeOwari
lithiumplus
lolo
Manta
NeoOutlaw
NDK
Nofacekill3r
Nori
OOFMATIC
page
Partisan (#1 hair in Canada)
ProvesaDark
Successful_Loser
SupHy (future top Talim)
Surione
Tha_Shogun
TheLandslide
ViciousSheWolf

If any of these people interest you then SHOW UP!

I am gonna talk to my aunt about flight info possibly tomorrow or Sunday. She works at an airline here so I might can get a cheaper flight. I feel like a mooch, but so be it. I'm po'. xD

I'm not a maybe for this. I am 100% confirmed since the idea for this tournament is sexy. The pot bonus i offered has nothing to do with my personal attendance.

By the way will SSF4 be at this event?

Back