Full Speed Aerial Kicks: SC4 Iron Man Tournament

S-U: Let it go, the people whose opinion DOES matter do think youre elite. If you want to be popular on the boards post some funny videos instead.
It doesnt matter what people on the boards think, be it how good one player is or what a certain tournament placings mean, b/c most people on the boards dont have a clue.

Good luck with that tournament.

Thanks. I realized 2 things. I made legitimate friends in this game throughout its lifespan and achieved a high level of competitive prowess and respect in this game and on an international level to boot. I even have a fanbase so it makes sense haters come along with it. I'm just dumb for letting the hate beat me.

From now on if there isn't cash involved or its not international where the dedication to the game makes u wanna be a part of it regardless of money this game is second nature to me in its laughable state. It just sucks that even so the game itself is still my favorite fighter and I'm compelled to still play it. Evo 2010 makes one other thing clear though; SSF4 and even T6 in its old state is where u need to be if u have a thirst for competition. All the major pro's that left and did so were ten steps ahead of me. Time to move on and follow suit.

Is the location called Game Universe? I looked in GoogleMaps & that's what I found, not Game Underground. I'm not sure about the location..

The store USED to be called Game Universe, they went out of business due to the previous co-owner being an irresponsible douchebag. They were bought up by the other co-owner and re-opened under the name "Game Underground" due to the store being "underground".

Sorry for the confusion.

-Idle

Thanks. I realized 2 things. I made legitimate friends in this game throughout its lifespan and achieved a high level of competitive prowess and respect in this game and on an international level to boot. I even have a fanbase so it makes sense haters come along with it. I'm just dumb for letting the hate beat me.

From now on if there isn't cash involved or its not international where the dedication to the game makes u wanna be a part of it regardless of money this game is second nature to me in its laughable state. It just sucks that even so the game itself is still my favorite fighter and I'm compelled to still play it. Evo 2010 makes one other thing clear though; SSF4 and even T6 in its old state is where u need to be if u have a thirst for competition. All the major pro's that left and did so were ten steps ahead of me. Time to move on and follow suit.
Hey Omar, you're a scrub!

Also, sup.

Nothin much just chillin keeping my name in my haters mouths. I make a post like 1 min after I'm the topic. It's quite entertaining. No exaggeration it really takes about a min. Was testing this even more today after my "posers" post its so sweet :)!

Other than that wats up champ when am I gonna see u again its been ages. I'm quite good at SF now (no more random umeshoryu's) we need to get some games in. How bout this weekend post Mr. U know who B-Day celebration.

P.S at the time of this post about 60 seconds in they will flock to my name. Ssshhh!

From now on if there isn't cash involved or its not international where the dedication to the game makes u wanna be a part of it regardless of money this game is second nature to me in its laughable state. It just sucks that even so the game itself is still my favorite fighter and I'm compelled to still play it.

Well imo I think that this game could thrive again if the people who are halfway decent at this game ('posers' lol) actually stfu every once in awhile when someone actually does good at something. And stop making excuses for things that happen! Lol, it's laughable in a sense I guess.

That and to stop the hating, its scarring all the people who's interested in this game away.

That's my view anyways, I got the idea from reading a comment idlemind said in java one day. I mean, I know SC community has a high gay/bi ratio, but damn, keep the estrogen levels to yourselves! Yes, I'm talking about the guys in this case.

All this talk about elites and elitism has definitely raised my interest as I want to understand details of the two, but unfortunately I don't wanna talk about it any further since it's derailing the topic.

Is this the end of SC4? Why does everyone speak as if the has died? This the only community where I see so many characters banned and so many that cry about their game. Tekken and SF community deals with all possibly situations.

Is this the end of SC4? I don't see it as the end of Calibur. If SC was going to die, then it would have ended last year after EVO/Nats. And who knows, this tournament could revive alot of people's interest back in the game which I hope it does. But ultimately it comes down to people wanting to play the game and travel for it. If more people want to do that, then the game will stay alive.

Why does everyone speak as if Calibur is dead? Because it is dead compared to how active the game was when it first came out. Plus look how active SSF4 is. But whatever, Calibur is still the shit. I'll still be playing it as long as there's people that want to play.

There's only 2 characters really that are banned. The Tekken and SF communities don't have to deal with shit because their games get more support from their publisher and are balanced. If Namco showed more support for Calibur, then you wouldn't see people crying about the game, but at this point, I don't see anyone crying about the game now. If Namco would show just a sliver of support or some type of community interaction, then I would be happier than a stripper on payday.

As for me, my hype level is back on. Philly/South Jersey is coming to FSAK to dominate. I hope you guys are ready. Smooches bitches!

Is this the end of SC4? I don't see it as the end of Calibur. If SC was going to die, then it would have ended last year after EVO/Nats. And who knows, this tournament could revive alot of people's interest back in the game which I hope it does. But ultimately it comes down to people wanting to play the game and travel for it. If more people want to do that, then the game will stay alive.

Why does everyone speak as if Calibur is dead? Because it is dead compared to how active the game was when it first came out. Plus look how active SSF4 is. But whatever, Calibur is still the shit. I'll still be playing it as long as there's people that want to play.

There's only 2 characters really that are banned. The Tekken and SF communities don't have to deal with shit because their games get more support from their publisher and are balanced. If Namco showed more support for Calibur, then you wouldn't see people crying about the game, but at this point, I don't see anyone crying about the game now. If Namco would show just a sliver of support or some type of community interaction, then I would be happier than a stripper on payday.

As for me, my hype level is back on. Philly/South Jersey is coming to FSAK to dominate. I hope you guys are ready. Smooches bitches!

Well explained, thx...i needed that. This is new to me, this will give me a chance to see if i'm any good at the game. I will see all the top players at this tourney and hope to play people like RTD, Thuggish P, S-U, Krayie CD, KDZ, other legends, and etc. Whatever happened to a guy name Mick who dominated SC2 and SC3(up until he left the community for whatever reason)?

well explained, thx...i needed that. This is new to me, this will give me a chance to see if i'm any good at the game. I will see all the top players at this tourney and hope to play people like rtd, thuggish p, s-u, krayie cd, kdz, other legends, and etc. Whatever happened to a guy name mick who dominated sc2 and sc3(up until he left the community for whatever reason)?

Nvm...I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

You mean getting 1st and 2nd at Clash? Congrats love, one major. You should've just went to Nats to see how you would've done. But of course the game wasn't SC2 so there was no way either of you were gonna get any wins.

See you on the battlefield hun ;-)

Do I finally get to meet Thy Baby/Mi.. the legend. Shit bring back the entire Atl squad, JTO, Wing, BigBoi, Clint, etc.

I always wanted to do the best of NY/NJ vs. ATL.

Shit with so many names at this event that is if these many names show up why is there no Team Tournament the next best thing next to singles.

You mean getting 1st and 2nd at Clash? Congrats love, one major. You should've just went to Nats to see how you would've done. But of course the game wasn't SC2 so there was no way either of you were gonna get any wins.

See you on the battlefield hun ;-)

Why so mean? I just want to meet some of the SC vets and play. Since you put it that way, RTD will be at the tourney. See if you can beat him in SC4. I do not know who you are, have you won any major tourneys? I'm just trying to understand what's going on in the community not start any confusion. I will be more than happy to play you in any calibur to see if your bite is as big as your bark sweetpee.

I always wanted to do the best of NY/NJ vs. ATL.

Shit with so many names at this event that is if these many names show up why is there no Team Tournament the next best thing next to singles.

I'm pretty sure you know those guys. Give them a shout out. Are you playing the other SC games?

Dreamkiller: I'll do a challenge match against you if it will feed your ego beating someone that just started the game. I've read the forums and talked to a few people soooo long ago to gather history. I havent seen your name as winning a major tourney. Why is that?

lolololol.

On another note:
I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS TO THIS SHIT'S GETTIN' REAL SONNNNN.
Now I need to actually learn the game.
FUCK.

Back