(Funny, weird, whatever) Room/Lobby Names

FleshMasher

[13] Hero
This is a thread to post room/lobby names that you encounter online, use or used yourself or wanted to use but never came around to. Are they funny, weird or whatever.
I'll start:

use:
Winterwundenland (german wordplay with winterwonderland and wounds because it's fucking cold here)
Meat and Greet
No trysofts
enter at own risk
Bück Dich Hoch

want to use:
funky town
this is not a [beginners room]
duck yourself up (Natsu reference, english version of Bück Dich Hoch)

Use:
4+ Bars Only
4+ Bars Please

Want to use:
Kick = kick (a room in which I kick people for using the K button)

I did once see a two-man lobby titled "nobody welcome". I joined out of curiosity, and sure enough, I was kicked almost immediately. Definitely the best online lobby I've seen, no doubt.

My favorites:
join=kick
LETS HAVE SETS

Everyone joins the former but not the latter(except for really really bad players), thanks for never failing to disappoint me intrawebz :C

BLAZING ARMAGAS(blazblue reference)
CAS(do this even if you dont have a CAS, it just attracts more people if you name your lobby this, retarded it is, but it works lol)
BLACK ONSLAUGHT(another blazblue reference)
scrubville

I personally name my lobbies anything similar to:
Spam here
Scrubs only (since this seems to attract better people; I set it to a serious business lobby when I do)
Tryhard lobby
(anything suggestively relating to a minimum phallus length)
Stupid references

Anything scrubs hate pretty much, since my actually lobbies for good games never take off unless it's with friends.

MLG PR0 Only
Serious Business

It literally attracts only terrible terrible players, I don't know what it is that makes them flock.
And I agree with a few posts saying it, the more ironic/dumb your lobby name is, the more good players you get.

Try "No Skrubs!"
Either it's all people who talk a lot of mess (But can't play to save their life) or really nice players who are enjoyable to play against.

I usually use "no cheating" as a room title when I want to humble people. I get a mixture of people coming in and thinking huehue i r gonna online tacticz and get beat, and a lot of noobs who I go easy on and try and teach.

At most i use

"4+ bars or GTFO ;)"

Sometimes i use just for fun

"Get me SC noobs"

Lol, i always get some hatemails for this lobby name and its so funny :D
Everyone feels involved, haha ^^

Sometimes I like to put:
Casual Game
Serious Business

I've not seen anyone do anything funny myself... It might be funny to put 'CLAN TRYOUTS' or something similar... see who comes in.

Currently use:
Let's Spamming
Ring-Out Party
Violas Welcome
Throws Are Up
RULEZ R4 FOOLZ

I also sometimes hold rooms with a certain single rule, such as
Creations Only
Edge Masters Only
Randomise Only

As for suggestions, I got nothing.
Too bad nobody listens to these rules. I can do without CaS shit, but when I want to have fun silly games, NOBODY CARES.
I really just make lobbies like "Give me a challenge" or anything to convey I'm actually wanting a serious fight.

MLG PR0 Only
Serious Business

It literally attracts only terrible terrible players, I don't know what it is that makes them flock.

Actually I like this because it shows that there are people who want to see or fight high level players and not stick with algol bubble spamming or mitsu 4b'ers.

When I first started playing SC5, i'll admit I was a little lost. However I kept joining lobbies with Serious Business on it because I wanted to face off against high level play.

I will also admit I did get my ass handed to me more than once, but little did they know this Yoshi was getting better and better each time.

(I won my first match on SC5 btw)

And sooner or later, I began to win game after game after game after game...

Yesterday i saw a lobby titled 'Im in wheelchair' uh.. not being funny but who gives a hoot? oh and i sometimes use 'Noobs welcome' 'Dark_Corner' and i want to use 'Defeat = Kick'

Back