Future Patch Wishlist from 2.31

Angrel-San

[10] Knight
Now that Amy has been IMHO significantly nerfed in RRP and PRP, please Namco, make her score 3 Roses for RRP and WRP.

Otherwise, it makes no sense at all to play her as she is right now. Make me want to play her again.

3 roses for both RRP and WRP instead of 4 and the 2.30, 2.31 nerfs seem more balanced to me compared as how she stands right now.

Now that Amy has been IMHO significantly nerfed in RRP and PRP, please Namco, make her score 3 Roses for RRP and WRP.

Otherwise, it makes no sense at all to play her as she is right now. Make me want to play her again.

3 roses for both RRP and WRP instead of 4 and the 2.30, 2.31 nerfs seem more balanced to me compared as how she stands right now.
Making Amy even more OP when she still's the best since SCVI S2 started is crazy just like overbuffing Viola in SCV & not getting fixed.

She isn't the best.

PRP isn't Top 5 anymore.

How the fuck is she the best when her damage output is still low and her PRP bonuses are nerfed? How?

Enlighten me please 'cause I don't get it.

Also, comparing Amy to SC5 Viola is just (forgive me) stupid.

yea pretty stupid. Viola was broken because of one move and backthow infinite. Amy is broken by design.

She isn't the best.

PRP isn't Top 5 anymore.

How the fuck is she the best when her damage output is still low and her PRP bonuses are nerfed? How?

Enlighten me please 'cause I don't get it.

Also, comparing Amy to SC5 Viola is just (forgive me) stupid.
Amy was perfect in S1. Xianghua was the only problem she had because X could get EZ 90 DMG on Amy & Talim since they were the smallest characters in the game. S2 Amy can RI for free in PRP & she has no weakness. Amy is the easiest character to play in SCVI.

I mean i wouldnt go that far and say she is the easiest character. But as soon as you got her moveset down she is pretty much autopilot just like talim.

Derailing from the Amy debate....

Manual turnaround between BS and FT, a good low for Blindstance, MCHT cancel to return for the new LH condition, asscheeks move from SC4 and 5, and a complete fix to BS 8WR A for Voldo.

Done.

Back