Gatsu

[14] Master
Title say all, trying to save stuff :D

xiba1.jpg

cervantes1.jpg

raphaelsc5render.jpg
<---original
raphedits.jpg

For Patroklos i recover the blue-white(that's also Greece flag) theme from SC1 Sophi. Plus bronze that is ever a lil classic for greek warriors. Blond a lil bit darker, is yet wieird that ALL greeks in SC are blond(there are more greek blond in SC than in entire real world Greece :D). Still blond,but at least not albino swedish style :D
I like this,i think i will use it over the standard colour

For Natsu there was'nt precise idea,just escape far as possible from the naruto marketing blowjob and make her more japanese/ninja looking. At the end i don't like it so much(maybe it need more contrast between parts),but still i prefer it over the original, at least is more "Takish" style

Asta is just classic SC1 look

ps: i'm trying to edit follow SC4 edit rules,so if the system is the same i can use these pic as reference to do it ingame

The Raphael renders all look great EXCEPT the original one Namco released.
Good work Gek

Edit: My only problem with Cervy though is that his hair is still purple. I understand its a staple in the series but its ugly imo

Wow :D Thank you so much for breaking the monochrome white of Pat's costume! And his hair looks so much better this way >.> Natsu's beautiful and Cervy's just gold :D

Oh my goodness.

Why couldnt they have made Xiba a brunette instead of red headed?
He looks so much damn BETTER!

Awesome edits.

Can't say I like the brown hair better since he looks more like Justin Bieber, but I do love the red and gold vest he made.

Fixed a lil bit Natsu edit
sc5s17.jpg

SC3 style (as usual click to enlarge)
sc5s1032.jpg

Two version of Yoshi: first is classic SC1 style, second may look better but is also a lil bit boring, too much "i'm motherfucking evil" for Yoshi (also if probably this time he's here for revenge)
yoshimitsu22.jpg

yoshimitsu222.jpg

Eh, Lizardman is alright I like the sea blue skin a little bit more than the green

But.......

I'M IN LOVE WITH THAT YOSHIMITSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Will Be Saving That Photo And When The Game Releases Im Going To Hit CaS And Re-Color Yoshimitsu!

I'm so fuckin hype right now omg

Yoshimitsu looks great. One of them even have the notorious silly color scheme I go by: Blue and pink. The other one just screams: SCI color edit.

Yoshimitsu looks great. One of them even have the notorious silly color scheme I go by: Blue and pink. The other one just screams: SCI color edit.
Exactly :D

Btw i got a powerful idea for next Yoshi,but before i'm going to work on some others chars!

Back