= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Gatsu,

Long time no speak mate, hope all is well!

I'm mightily impressed with all your amazing work! I think the Raph 3p is my favourite! Love the Setsuka too - what do you think of mine? She's a "what if Setsuka was in SC V?" idea.

I can't upload photos (I'm on my work computer!), but here is the method I posted recently (http://8wayrun.com/threads/cas-method-for-setsuka-fans.11327/#post-412482) - be great to hear what you think!

Style - Apatroklos, natch.
  1. Body - 2nd tallest female, mostly "0" on physical stats, apart from her chest (!) - 17, and thighs/calves - 12 (Sets has big boobs and big legs, but she's not a muscly kind of girl, so i tone that down too :)
  2. Face - 6
  3. Hair - geisha (natch) - a nice dark chestnut brown (never liked her blonde)
  4. Makeup - geisha
  5. Tattoo - oiran tattoo for her back, peeking above the kimono hem.
  1. Underwear - needs to be the shorts!
  2. Top - Oiran kimono :)
  3. Midriff - Pareo
  4. Shoes - Geta
  5. Accessories - bow (for her hair, place on the band she already has on - adds nice detail) and scroll (see below)
  1. Colouring - choose the Oriental pattern that looks like stylized clouds on a white background. Add this to the kimono, shorts and pareo.
  2. Recolour all clothing items a rich, cherry red, making the clouds golden yellow. I see red and yellow as her colours.
  3. The hip shorts hide the join between the pareo and kimono, once recoloured.
  4. I added in the scroll accessory to the pareo bow for added detail.
  5. Add the japanese looking phoenix sticker to the front of her pareo, so it's swooping down towards the hem (looks really cool, especially on the cloud pattern) Resize to make bigger/more dramatic.
  6. Recolour the geta straps red.
Weapon - I think the walking stick one suits best (with the demony head thing) Looks most like a shikomizue (walking stick blade). If we can't have an umbrella, that'll do!

It's not perfect, but IMO looks better than the Town girl kimono, which looks a little.....conservative for Setsuka!

What do you think? Bails :)

Update!

Been lazy last days :D

Let's go

Frantz (chara design for an half mecanich man,was cool try to develop a char with half body destroyed)
soulcalibur12.png
soulcalibur10.png
soulcalibur6g.png

Tia Marie (just seen again the 2nd pirate of the caribbean,where appear -fixed lol- Tia Dalma... so i just was like "why not a vodoo witch?" :D)

soulcalibur1.png
soulcalibur2c.png

Teh fucking Pinocchio (he will watch you die. Laughing :D This ingame look awesome trollish with Dampierre moveset :D)

soulcalibur20.png
soulcalibur27.png
soulcalibur17.png

Astaroth 3p(as promised :D)

soulcalibur11.png
soulcalibur21.png

Awesome job as always. :D If you don't mind me asking, what pattern/stickers did you use for Tia Marie's skirt?

I really like Tia Marie. She was very well done. :D
Not sure if you were being serious(most likely not), but Tia Dalma was played by an English actress named Naomie Harris, not Rihanna lol.

Awesome job as always. :D If you don't mind me asking, what pattern/stickers did you use for Tia Marie's skirt?
The black and red roses pattern in "modern" section + ribbon sticker
I really like Tia Marie. She was very well done. :D
Not sure if you were being serious(most likely not), but Tia Dalma was played by an English actress named Naomie Harris, not Rihanna lol.
Actually i was "serious", somebody told me under tons of make up there was Rihanna and i just believed it :D
fixed,thanks :D

I know you said you deleted the Lion character but has anyone else try to recreate it with that awesome mane(spelling) I can't get it down. Im trying to create a Rock with the lion head but just cant get the angles down for the mane.

I must copy that Taki. Mine is lacking. I just couldn't figure out how to make the cuirass. I assume you used horns?
It was surely some type of horns, first time i'm on editor i post wich type and position numbers (if i have'nt erased it, lol), check teh thread :D

Awesome, thanks.

Also, are those bands under and above her boobs the zipper? And how did you make the faux fishnet on her sides?

Aren't we supposed to get P1 and 2 items to use when the Cepheus store goes live? We'll probably get the ponytail then.

And those Bangoo's, especially P2, almost make me want to learn Astaroth. Really awesome.

Have you done an Ashelotte, or really any of the SC4 bonus chars?

Ram Horns

For the stickers question: 3 zipper, two small, one giant

I've done an Ashelotte (no big deal), search somewhere in passed pages :D

@ Gatsu : Alright, then! Here are my comments to your latest creations:

1.) Frantz : A very interesting attempt at something that I've rarely seen in threads like this one, and you've just pulled it off beautifully! The mask looks fitting for a character like him that uses an unpredictable moveset like Voldo since he, from your description and looks alone, seems to have a dangerously unpredictable personality that keeps his opponents on their toes.

Very cool design, all in all! ^_^

2.) Tia Marie : Wow! She looks like a Jamaican Voodoo Witch with a great fashion sense!

Good use of colors and stickers, judging from what I've seen so far....

3.) Pinocchio : Another impressive design, just like the first two. I'm liking the feathers next to the hat, too! :)

He also looks easy to make, judging from the composition of the CaS parts involved. And that, by the way, reminds me of the saying, "It takes a true genius to transform something ordinary into a real masterpiece!"

That is all....

4.) Astaroth 3P : Just when I thought he couldn't be more menacing and deadly enough...! o.O

It was a real impressive show, Gatsu! Keep it up, man!

...And thanks! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back