= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
1- What's weird about Gatsu is, even if you have the same idea he does, his will still kick your idea's ass all over the playground.
I'm referring to your Raphael 4P. I also used this coat/neckwear, but no matter what I try I can never be pleased with it. I come here and... Well, I've attached a small brush to my chin so that I may sweep the floors as I go.

2- Outstanding. And that Conquest design is INCREDIBLE.

3- You're a scary man Gatsu.

1- to be honest Raph was kinda planned since i seen the dlc pic,so it was easier make it when is out.
Is like Mitsu,the idea is yet here,but i need dat Yoshi-Mitsu damn dlc :D
Too badHilde 2p hat is going to be probably female-only, so no epic musketeer Raph for us :(

2- i recycled a lil bit, i take a lot from my old Gemini. from there i just followed the zomg watch me i'm so glourious route... add random gold everywhere and you have it :D

3-it's the triforce powah
avatoz.gif

1- to be honest Raph was kinda planned since i seen the dlc pic,so it was easier make it when is out.
Is like Mitsu,the idea is yet here,but i need dat Yoshi-Mitsu damn dlc :D
Too badHilde 2p hat is going to be probably female-only, so no epic musketeer Raph for us :(

2- i recycled a lil bit, i take a lot from my old Gemini. from there i just followed the zomg watch me i'm so glourious route... add random gold everywhere and you have it :D

3-it's the triforce powah
avatoz.gif

1 - Same. Though I'm thinking of using Cerv's hat on him and going the Musketeer route. (I really want that Swan armour for Hilde. Somehow I can just see her in it. Or Ivy. Hmm...) Yoshi-Mitsu is a cool idea. I've been a bit stuck with him.

2 - Weird. I much prefer this to Gemini (I wasn't so keen on your Zodiacs, as well executed as they were), it has a Kabuki/Angel vibe to it which is something I've not seen. It really stands out. I've used a lot of gold recently (Cerv's stuff has that effect on me) but never to this extent. It avoids looking tacky, so top notch there.

3 - If you hold the Triforce of Power, then allow me to call shotgun on Wisdom. Because, I don't know, it just seems right.

1 - Same. Though I'm thinking of using Cerv's hat on him and going the Musketeer route. (I really want that Swan armour for Hilde. Somehow I can just see her in it. Or Ivy. Hmm...) Yoshi-Mitsu is a cool idea. I've been a bit stuck with him.

2 - Weird. I much prefer this to Gemini (I wasn't so keen on your Zodiacs, as well executed as they were), it has a Kabuki/Angel vibe to it which is something I've not seen. It really stands out. I've used a lot of gold recently (Cerv's stuff has that effect on me) but never to this extent. It avoids looking tacky, so top notch there.

3 - If you hold the Triforce of Power, then allow me to call shotgun on Wisdom. Because, I don't know, it just seems right.

1- i've try it :D
But dat golden bandana and exagerate feathers ruined all :D
The idea of Mitsu is about Yoshi single shoulder pad, half top of Mitsu 1p and 2p pants and resurrect some of his SC3/SC4 design... thing is,if there is the classic incompatible item problem all is fucked :D
Another i will like is give Sieg Hilde SC4 1p helmet. Maybe this will be possible, helmets seem to be usually both genders compatible

2- well at the end it was all about aristocracy, richness, greed, power... push on the militaristic side risk to steal some role from War,so i chosen totally the golden bitch route :D At some point i was tempted to give him a pope style design,but then i just chose the soulless statue-like figure all made up with precious materials

3- sound like a reasonable request

1- i've try it :D
But dat golden bandana and exagerate feathers ruined all :D
The idea of Mitsu is about Yoshi single shoulder pad, half top of Mitsu 1p and 2p pants and resurrect some of his SC3/SC4 design... thing is,if there is the classic incompatible item problem all is fucked :D
Another i will like is give Sieg Hilde SC4 1p helmet. Maybe this will be possible, helmets seem to be usually both genders compatible

2- well at the end it was all about aristocracy, richness, greed, power... push on the militaristic side risk to steal some role from War,so i chosen totally the golden bitch route :D At some point i was tempted to give him a pope style design,but then i just chose the soulless statue-like figure all made up with precious materials

3- sound like a reasonable request

I just made it. It's erm... Interesting. I feel I shall delete it soon enough.
That sounds like a good Mitsu! I try to avoid giving characters their own equips, but sometimes you just need to. And I do love his 1P top. But the compatibility problem may well be an issue... Let us hope not!
I doubt Sieg will get Hilde's helm, but we can hope so! (If they release it. and they should.)

I agree, it certainly fits the theme of conquest. The design screams arrogance! A pope-look would've killed it, for sure.

Aye.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how you got those Feathers of Strength to look good on Sieg 4ps shoulders, mine keeps on looking wonky afterwards. I'm trying add this to some of my own stuff and it never looks right. Also what did you do to add the w/e it is on the armor? Looks cool

1- I cannot for the life of me figure out how you got those Feathers of Strength to look good on Sieg 4ps shoulders, mine keeps on looking wonky afterwards. I'm trying add this to some of my own stuff and it never looks right.
2- Also what did you do to add the w/e it is on the armor? Looks cool
1- next time i'm on creation mode i take numbers
2- not sure about what you mean... if you mean the green scarf is part of Cervy 2p armor. If you mean the little pointy "V" shape thing, are again feathers of strenght

What armor is death wearing? I don't recognize it.
is Zwei 2p jacket, with cervy 2p shoulder pads and "dark knight" metal gloves

Omega 3p (the thing here was give her a stronger Nightmare design connection, i like the result)
soulcalibur68.png

Voldo 3p (i call this 3p and not 4 because i erased the first one,i consider this very superior. The trick here is use Cervy jacket,but at the same time try to make it look different to avoid as possible recycle sensation with Raph 4p)
soulcalibur59.png

Forged (golem? mechanichal thing? i don't know just something born experimenting CaS stuff at begin was just the head,like an metal mask... then i chosed for a 1 ton metal ass character)
soulcalibur72.png

I think that Omega 3P is some of your weakest work yet.

The idea is nice, and it's execute well. But it lacks that magical sense of "woah" that your other works do. It just feels a bit lacking. To say it's designed to be close to Nightmare is understandable, but it lacks that malfested arm that I feel would go a long ways to completing it.

It's a nice concept, it's just not outstanding at all.

i understand and partially i agree
but it lacks that malfested arm that I feel would go a long ways to completing it.
sadly you lost it when you change the upper body item

Only way is keep her jacket, but being a 100% cover skin jacket it kill a lot that demonic slut (opposed to her usual innocent look. You know, the dear old "possessed bitch get wild" factor :D) feeling i was searching for. Basically it was lust or demon arm and i chose the first,but knowing that whatever you chose you lose something :D

Next wave i promise a version were i search a middle way... to get some bare skin i must go for the lower body,even if i like her leg armor. Maybe dark knight boots?
Let's see how end up :D

i understand and partially i agree

sadly you lost it when you change the upper body item

Only way is keep her jacket, but being a 100% cover skin jacket it kill a lot that demonic slut (opposed to her usual innocent look) feeling i was searching for. Basically it was lust or demon arm and i chose the first,but knowing that whatever you chose you lose something :D

Next wave i promise a version were i search a middle way... to get some bare skin i must go for the lower body,even if i like her leg armor. Maybe dark knight boots?
Let's see how end up :D

I was thinking more sticker work, you know to give that twisted mis-coloured feel, and altering the armour on that arm too, perhaps?

It is a shame there's no "extra" slot for things like arms. That'd be neato indeedo.

I was thinking more sticker work, you know to give that twisted mis-coloured feel, and altering the armour on that arm too, perhaps?

It is a shame there's no "extra" slot for things like arms. That'd be neato indeedo.
I've try, but can't work because that arms armor got the sticker "mirror effect",basically you colour the right arm, the left one get automatically an identical sticker.
And the fact that you can't put stickers on original characters skin

Nah i've to follow the "c'mon demonic bitch show some thighs" route (i know, a dialogue between me and some random feminist is ever epic) :D

I prefer that Pyrrha Omega over the original simple recolor with a nightmare arm. I'd probably add some slight more color. As the red sometimes can scream too much attention and needs some back-up. But overall, awesome.

Anyways, your CAS has swag like always. Maybe Pocky Yoshi still has some compliment ammunition after all haha.

I've try, but can't work because that arms armor got the sticker "mirror effect",basically you colour the right arm, the left one get automatically an identical sticker.
And the fact that you can't put stickers on original characters skin

Nah i've to follow the "c'mon demonic bitch show some thighs" route (i know, a dialogue between me and some random feminist is ever epic) :D

I felt certain I'd seen stickers and such on one arm and not the other. Maybe I'm remembering wrongly then. Also I wasn't aware you couldn't sticker actual characters. That's understandable, but still a bit silly.

PyrrO is a feminist? I can certainly imagine that! I do like the less uh, humble, appearance, as it conflicts nicely with Pyrrha's personality, further strengthening the overall character, and not just the clothing you've given her. Whilst it's certainly still one of my least favourite of your designs, it's still good by all means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back