= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
In previous page
Hyped for Castlevania LoS2 :D

castlevania_los2___dracula_by_damodega-d72fkcm.png

Definitely the best Raiden I have seen. Hard to find good robo-boots in this equipment set.

PS lol on the Belmont belt... I have a similar item to rework that belt for the Sophitia I'm just about to post.

Hyped for Castlevania LoS2 :D

castlevania_los2___dracula_by_damodega-d72fkcm.png

I make a very similar gabriel some times ago, used the bat wings for making the upper part and a different pair of shoulders; the back of the cape was a pain to replicate (but it's so cool XD).

maybe i should reconsider to remake my CaS thread...

Yeah, long horns+ a black kanji (is a single tick line, i use it often) on the upper lip and a skin color "2" sticker.
You can surely do with many other combinations, but wanted sacrifice the two "special" slots wich often are useless compared to normal stickers
For sideburns is the usual raccoon tail
At begin sideburns was sticker too and he even got his scar (face was 4 stickers), but i chose to do it with a single gadget to not waste too many slots

Awesome! That stache + sideburn combo looks so natural that I thought it was DLC for a moment. What's the general build for the stache? Horns + eye sticker?
I agree, all the facial hair looks natural and not like the objects they are made of.

@Norik- Is the long green chinese dress, the lower part get "erased" by the waist item
The two vertical gold stripes/chains on the chest are made with pattern, all the rest is stickers
Neck item is the gold egyptian one, difficult to see on these pics but the central gem got a little red cross on it like the original character
On the jacket collar there is a steel color sticker to make it fuse with the armor neck item

Caska and Shilat from Berserk

CASKA
berserk___caska_by_damodega-d6ojm7k.png

SHILAT
berserk___shilat_by_damodega-d6ojmrs.png

ps: sorry Norik, i watched for Hades wings but i did'nt remember it was yet deleted

How did you make Casca's chest? what items did you use, also what face and eyebrows and makeup did you use? What glove armor did you use too.

Last edited:
I can tell you it's Asuka's gloves he used, at least. Chest armour looks like the sleeveless leather top with some helmet ornaments stuck in it. It's subtle but it's nice.

I can tell you it's Asuka's gloves he used, at least. Chest armour looks like the sleeveless leather top with some helmet ornaments stuck in it. It's subtle but it's nice.

Yeah, But that doesn't help me get the exact face hair and eyebrows and makeup and also figure out how he did the chestpiece, i hopee the TC replies to me, i really wanna use this version of casca

Yeah, But that doesn't help me get the exact face hair and eyebrows and makeup and also figure out how he did the chestpiece, i hopee the TC replies to me, i really wanna use this version of casca

Well no, but hopefully gives you something to work with til Gatsu gets back from taking selfies and murdering fashionable NPCs in Dark Souls.

This:8:
On the chest are the golden horns
For the face i remember it took some stickers make typical Caska's lips, probably a light circle + a "0"skin color sticker to give it shape

Most difficult thing to notice is that she got black horns x2 on the side of the head to make her hair (watch close to the ears)

What is the color code for the skin and hair color? also what eyebrow number did you use and also what face shape? Also how did you get the four spikes on Gut's hair?

thanks in advance, i just need to know some of the more exact stuff in more detail. Also any other stickers i should be aware about? What horns did you use? the snake horns for the chest?

Last edited:
Dude, as asshole it surely sound you just need to start use your eyes, i already given more help than i usually i do :D

How am i supposed to know the exact color code and skin color code and eveything else based on a small picture? And no, you're not being helpful at all, just really cryptic.

Eyeballing it isn't that hard. It doesn't need to be exactly the same as his. I bet if he gave me the exact formula and I made an exact copy but changed the skin tone by 1 value on each type of value there is to change(X,Y, and saturation) you would never notice the difference unless you looked at them side by side. If I were to take the two CaS' to a random lobby with someone and pick them back to back alternatively no one would notice. /rant

What is the color code for the skin and hair color?
Consider the likelihood that the colors on his TV most likely don't look like they do on his computer monitor, which in turn may not look like they do on your monitor, which further in turn may not look like they would on your TV. So, there's really no point in giving exact colors. Just use whatever looks closest/best to you.
also what eyebrow number did you use and also what face shape?
You could look these up so easily just by going into the editor and selecting what you see in the picture. There are no colors or slider adjustments to fiddle with. Just simple spatial matching.
Also how did you get the four spikes on Gut's hair?

Also any other stickers i should be aware about? What horns did you use? the snake horns for the chest?
I think these are legitimate questions. I don't think those are the snakes, though. Probably one of the smooth horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back