= Gatsu's Official Temple of teh Random CaS Stuff =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider the likelihood that the colors on his TV most likely don't look like they do on his computer monitor, which in turn may not look like they do on your monitor, which further in turn may not look like they would on your TV. So, there's really no point in giving exact colors. Just use whatever looks closest/best to you.

You could look these up so easily just by going into the editor and selecting what you see in the picture. There are no colors or slider adjustments to fiddle with. Just simple spatial matching.

I think these are legitimate questions. I don't think those are the snakes, though. Probably one of the smooth horns.

No, regardless of tv color etc, i still want the color code for her skin and hair. Which horns?

No, regardless of tv color etc, i still want the color code for her skin and hair. Which horns?
This isn't a place where you can make demands like some fast food joint. Did you even read the rules I made for this cas forum? If not, you better or I will have to take drastic measures. Do not test me.

This isn't a place where you can make demands like some fast food joint. Did you even read the rules I made for this cas forum? If not, you better or I will have to take drastic measures. Do not test me.

Okay..Okay.. Just relax, No need to blow things out of proportion, i'll back off from asking anymore if its causing problems.

Okay..Okay.. Just relax, No need to blow things out of proportion, i'll back off from asking anymore if its causing problems.
I'm sorry but if I spoil some people, it will cause envy and manifest into flat out chaos. You gotta understand, I'm the mod who has to keep things in check. Online peeps that don't know better are basically "monkey see monkey do". If I'm too nice and I let people do as they please, think about the privileges that will be lost for us CAS artists. Anyways, I don't have problems if you have any questions. You can PM me for anything.

Lol the stuff was almost ready, but i was lazy at take pics

old design now with 100%+ Pharis Hat, some pirate boobs and Aeon half transformed

2ic394y.jpg

2461577.png

29vksxk.png

There are 3-4 more but as said i'm in lazy mode and that imgshack bitch now pretend i get as premium account, lol sure

That Dark Souls guy rocks! That's your avatar right? Ooh pretty colors on the pirate boobs. She looks like Mad Moxxi from Borderlands. Poor Aeon lol. That morphing shoulder and head are legit though. DS2 pre-ordered ftw.

That Dark Souls guy rocks! That's your avatar right?
Yeah, the purple dude with italian style rapier+knife was an old design for SC cas, then i recycled it as my char for DS... now is returned to SC with DS hat, the circle is complete :D
Soon i will add some more originals (thanks Quinion to revamp my interest in my old concepts)

Ah, Lucio, I remember. It's hard to make basics (like knight, ranger, mage) without looking super generic, but I'm definitely gonna have another shot at them soon, probably resurrect the BroQuest challenge too. Oh, and if you feel like it, stop by the Mirror Match thread sometime and inject some of that Gatsu magic into a few of our old concepts.

Last edited:
This Aeon is unbelievable!
When I think that I can no longer surprise me with the Soul Creator, you Mr. Gatsu create something totally new and do it!!!!

Oh, and if you feel like it, stop by the Mirror Match thread sometime and inject some of that Gatsu magic into a few of our old concepts.
Ok, i will give it a try, let's see if i find something that give me the right idea

Some more stuff

Another old concept revamp, my usual attempt at create new weapons/styles, and one build entirely around a specific (Yoshi) weapon

2zqrjbn.png

2l8fbl0.png

iy31na.png

Glad I could help, even indirectly because the results are awesome.

I've never used that "freckle-face" facepaint to my liking though I think I'm going to go out of may way to put it on a CAS now.

Though my favorite from this set is definitely the Yoshi knight; weapon-inspired design is awesome.

I really like your take on Aeon as well.

I would normally object to the hair color for a spartan, but hey, sword & shield user must be blond........it's in the SC rulebook

I would normally object to the hair color for a spartan, but hey, sword & shield user must be blond........it's in the SC rulebook

Ahahah, as typical dark hair/eyes mediterrean dude i was the first to see strange how fucking swedish all this greeks are :D

But as much will be more awesome if human Aeon was a black beard king that throw spears at persian wierdos and bang doggy style Cersei in slow motion, there was that old SC1 artwork where he' still half man... an there he seem blond
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Aeon_Calcos?file=013.jpg
also back in SC3 if we an count feathers as hairs theykinda given us a "blond" Aeon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/archive/f/fe/20110705104110!Risaruman.png

In short, usualy i will agree with it, but they forced in my mind that Aeon was a blond dude :D

I agree. That Yoshi alt's got some killer threads. Dashing, and kinda villainous too. Definitely the hardcore general of the super evil dragon empire. Concept-wise, the golden golem is the most interesting. Like, you're strolling through some Indiana Jones-style tomb, torch in hand. You finally arrive at teh fuckin ark of the covenant, and this guy busts out of a golden statue to pummel ur thievin ass. I like the random blondeness and boobage on dat fem barb too. Like a stereotypical American cowgirl. Any chance of getting more meat on them thighs?

1-I agree. That Yoshi alt's got some killer threads. Dashing, and kinda villainous too. Definitely the hardcore general of the super evil dragon empire.

2- Concept-wise, the golden golem is the most interesting. Like, you're strolling through some Indiana Jones-style tomb, torch in hand. You finally arrive at teh fuckin ark of the covenant, and this guy busts out of a golden statue to pummel ur thievin ass.

3- I like the random blondeness and boobage on dat fem barb too. Like a stereotypical American cowgirl. Any chance of getting more meat on them thighs?

1- Glad that the yoshi weapon concept is liked, i've to say that while i'm not as attached to it like the ones from my old sketch concepts (the dagger+rapier dude and the viking boobs) is definitely my personal favourite from the new ones. Yes, the idea was give it soe captain/general touch, and stay around austria/poland because the shape of the swords and the flag on the back request a little east touch in the mix

2- To be honest is not a Golden golem :D
The idea was do a new weapon, so i'm end up with the giant bronze spheres, then i chosen the gladiator theme, since aside the most common gladiator types is fun design ones with strange styles.
From there i made it black because was an excuse to do a african char in a not african-related style, and because black gladiators was not uncommon. Also i played a lil bit on the vg black-boxer stereotype

3- Is fun that you say the word "cow" for the viking girl, watching her after i done it, it's the first word come to my mind... she got horns, she look like a milk factory, she's a cow :D
At first tighs were larger, but it kinda looked bad with Mitsu basic stance... once she's in that stance(in the collage there is'nt one, the only close is still standing) you see legs from the side and they look bigger than you can see in the pics

Ahahah, as typical dark hair/eyes mediterrean dude i was the first to see strange how fucking swedish all this greeks are :D

But as much will be more awesome if human Aeon was a black beard king that throw spears at persian wierdos and bang doggy style Cersei in slow motion, there was that old SC1 artwork where he' still half man... an there he seem blond
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Aeon_Calcos?file=013.jpg
also back in SC3 if we an count feathers as hairs theykinda given us a "blond" Aeon
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/it/archive/f/fe/20110705104110!Risaruman.png

In short, usualy i will agree with it, but they forced in my mind that Aeon was a blond dude :D

Funny, I remember that image of Aeon transforming from SC, but for some reason I remembered it as B&W. You're right, he does look blond; he must be related to the Alexandras.

I get the feeling that horny old baker must have been delivering more than bread.................Maybe Calcos is the last name for bastards in Sparta :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back