Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 120 60.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D_B that depends on the person. Lets say your friend had a bright future in front of them and they accidentally get a girl pregnant, their life is headed for the shitter because of it. Not a good time to joke. Lets say your female friend got pregnant by a dude who raped her, not a good time to joke. Lets say your female friend was in love with this dude, he got her pregnant and dumped her, once again, not a good time... Lets say your 2 best friends in highschool are rich and ready for a child, planned a pregnancy, and got pregnant. Its okay to joke, just don't make jokes about them losing it.

Double post but doing it fast, Merriam-Webster WAS YOUR FIRST SOURCE, the most well known dictionary in the states... I'd say its creditable

gay people don't reproduce.
Correct. And yet they keep getting born from perfectly normal pregnancies! So how about this for an evolutionary explanation: the possibility of being born with no sexual interest in the opposite sex may have turned out to be too neutral (or perhaps even positive???) of a genetic trait to get weeded out of this species.

God.. i must be a horrible person b/c Im always like, "Praise Jesus I don't ever have to worry about pregnancy. You bitches are gonna get so fat and stretch marked all up the side like a zebra. And think of all of the money you'll waste.. ugh." Most of my guy friends are just closeted as fuck, sooo.. yeah.

Desty, you might have missed where I put a period and started a new sentence. I stated a fact that your definitions ONE WAS A NOUN AND THE OTHER AND ADJECTIVE. Afterwards, I started my next sentence stating that in sexuality there was a gray zone. This was followed by my statement that the LOGIC I PRESENTED, which you FAILED to derail BTW, as if you had READ my counter statement saying that I didn't CLARIFY exactly what on/of the bus caused sexual arousal becuase I didn't NEED to be specific. Its like, If you are attracted to a girl, are you attracted to the girl, or is it her hair? her skin? her boobs? the little parts that make her, or the whole thing in general? Do I NEED TO CLARIFY? OR CAN I JUST FUCKING SAY GIRL? This is what I TRIED to avoid getting specific into it. But I want to hear these OTHER fallicies that I have created, as I said, this is a fun waste of time for me.

I wish you would all go back and read KingAce's post. He got it right on by what I was saying, he didn't agree COMPLETELY due to straight men having gay sex for money and bisexuals and the like, but as I said there is a gray zone in sexuality.

Hey guys. So I'm a big fan of penis. Remirez says I'm not gay though since I've never done anything gay.

I'm not a fucking retard either, because I have never done anything fucking retarded (thoughts aren't actions lol).

Laser, honestly you aren't gay until you do something gay. You aren't a hero just because you think about heroic things, you gotta go be a hero before you can claim to be a hero. Thats the way it works. Simple logic.

Laser, honestly you aren't gay until you do something gay. You aren't a hero just because you think about heroic things, you gotta go be a hero before you can claim to be a hero. Thats the way it works. Simple logic.

Being 'gay' is about attraction - how you choose to act on it doesn't come into it.

By your logic, a trans woman is only a real woman if she has a 'feminine' personality...

Fact of the matter is, being a homosexual is not the same as being someone who has done "something gay". It is clear Remirez does not understand that and likely never will, so imma gonna ollie outie from this futile exchange.

Well, I am right, but you are wrong, because the ACT of dreaming MAKES you a DREAMER. Dreams about being gay don't make you gay though. Understand?

Wyde your statement contradicted yourself, and your statement before that is also an opinion which throws logical thinking out the window. Your statement is like proving God exists, which you can't, but someone who believes in God would say "You can, just look around you!"

snip snip

Nope, I didn't pull it from there, but I checked and their definition is the same, so good job. Unfortunately, Merriam Webster is still not as credible globally as Collins'... So eh, dunno man.

Again, I'm not even going to start pointing out how badly you have made your arguments. To be honest, internet arguments are stupid. And you're doing everything you can to lose one. A couple things:

One, internet arguments are never won. They are usually fought by two sides who will remain completely unmoved in their opinion regardless of what supporting evidence either side has.

Generally internet arguments are won (in the eyes of the other people witnessing them) by the more well-versed of the people participating. This is stupid, but it is true; and as someone with a Linguistics degree, I can guarantee you I would run circles around you in this area if I really wanted to make you look bad or "win" this argument.

I'm just rather astounded someone can have a thought process like yours. It's simply incorrect and I can't understand it. If for some reason you feel like all sexualities are defined only by the act of sex, you can go ahead and think that. It won't make you more correct.

As far as your "counter argument" after I called you out, I'd read it, but to be honest, it wasn't an argument. If that was really the point you were trying to make it was completely non sequitur to the original statement. The original argument sprung from whether or not sexuality was a choice. Your apparent argument about not clarifying the object of attraction is completely irrelevant and unrelated. So yes, this in and of itself, is a formal fallacy.

And I read King Ace's post. It didn't add to the discussion. Rather, it brought forward the same question that was already being asked.

With this, I'm out. Try not to hurt yourself any more Neo. ;]

Oh, and also, stop capitalizing random words. It does nothing to add to your point, and actually makes your posts quite irritating to read. (Which also doesn't further how you look in a random onlooker's eyes!)

One last gay-related thought.. Is sc5 Patroklos gay? Like.. is he suggested as being gay? I only ask this because of the Iliad. Achilles was Patroklos' gay lover. Regardless of any uncovered truths, Im still gonna consider him gay. Think about it...

One last gay-related thought.. Is sc5 Patroklos gay? Like.. is he suggested as being gay? I only ask this because of the Iliad. Achilles was Patroklos' gay lover. Regardless of any uncovered truths, Im still gonna consider him gay. Think about it...

No chance. He blatantly wants to get into Pyrrha's pants.

Desty, as much as you love your ego so much, and love boasting about having wasted money on school, you even tried to state that one of the most popular dictionaries in the states was less credible globally as one of your sources. <terrible sentence BTW, I just wanted to state what you did. You're attack was
"So:
1.) If I am attracted to something I have a boner.
2.) I have a boner on a bus.
3.) I'm therefore attracted to a bus.

Several things can account for this boner, not just attraction. Let's not even get into the fact that said boner might have come from someone ON the bus.

I'm pretty sure nobody thinks this way. This was an awful argument, and you should feel ashamed for thinking it was perfectly logical to make this point."

I have stated that just because an urge is there from something that was in the mix, doesn't mean that you are something unless you act on it. So what if it was a person on the bus? What if it was the hole on the seat in front of you that REMINDED you of an anus, what if it was the vibrations. If someone caught you fucking a bus, you are a bus fucker, if you don't fuck a bus, you aren't a bus fucker. Thats the logic. If you don't kill someone you aren't a murderer. THATS THE LOGIC. IF YOU DONT FUCK SOMEONE OF THE SAME SEX YOU ARENT A HOMOSEXUAL THAT IS THE LOGIC. how many times do I need to go over this FACT until you get it through your head, I give tons of examples.

Wyde your statement contradicted yourself, and your statement before that is also an opinion which throws logical thinking out the window. Your statement is like proving God exists, which you can't, but someone who believes in God would say "You can, just look around you!"
Never mind ollie-outing, I suppose I have time to spare.

I could have made it explicit that by "homosexual" I meant "someone of homosexual orientation", namely "someone who is attracted to and would want to bond with members of the same sex exclusively, whether or not they actually act on those urges" (i.e. the general understood clinical definition). There could be all sorts of factors that lead someone only attracted to men into having sex with a woman (peer pressure, expectations etc.), but doing "something straight" does not change the fact they would still be of homosexual orientation. Orientation is to do with what someone wants, not what they end up with.

Also, you saying that homosexuals are a dying breed was something I read as an invitation to meet and evolutionary argument with an evolutionary argument. So to be childish, I suppose, you started it.

Maybe I should also point out the fact that just because you act like a female, happen to be a male, doesn't make you gay. you like style hair and make people silky smooth? Zohan, not gay. Patroklos isn't gay till he fucks a dude (probably ZWEI, they have a weird relationship) and he isn't incestius(idk the word honestly) until he bangs his sister, or mom, or Elysium (because she is the shape of his mom...) You can't give him the honor until he accomplishes the acts.

I stated that I have nothing agains't homosexuals, you obviously missed that, probably hard to see through red. I stated that homosexuals don't live on through their children, they die. I am sorry if I had to clarify that. I already stated that homosexuality is a choice and that anyone can choose to be homosexual, I thought THAT was enough to clarify but... oh well... I forget that when you are way up high, the ants below digging their tunnels lead different lives and can't see what you can see from up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back