Votes: 50 25.1%
  • Straight

Votes: 120 60.3%
  • Bi

Votes: 29 14.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it wasn't in a gay way more like a congratulations way?

I'm not sure. I don't think they're gay, Robert just went up to him and kissed him after expressing (not in a serious way) that some body would appreciate his kiss more than Kristen. That's when he ran up to Taylor and kissed him. I'm guessing it was in a playful way.

You know there was another weird situation like this when Baby kissed lil'wayne but that got so much media attention it was on every black site known to man. But I've never seen this must not have been that big of a deal, and besides I'm sure either of them were gay it would be known by now.

It's not gay if there's no balls involved...
It's not gay if our eyes dont meet...
It's not gay if your pants to go down lower past your knees...
It's not gay if you say "no homo"...
It's not gay if HRD says its not gay...
It's not gay if it's MANfried...
It's not gay if you're wasted...
It's not gay if she likes carpet...
It's not gay if it's a strap on...
It's not gay if you drop the soap...
It's not gay if it's in prison...
It's not gay if you're skinny dipping...
It's not gay if you're superhero and sidekick...
It's not gay if it's a trick...
It's not gay if you pay me...
It's not gay if you're from Rome or Sparta...

Ahem!

As far as i know, im straight. But who know's, maybe a certain male Voice Actor from SC3 will come by later and sweep me off my feet...haha!

Dude they are kissing lip to lip.....that is not a way you congratulate another man unless you are gay.

I'm not saying it in a bad way mind you.
lol well...it depends...i could see that not being gay, if say, you both just won equal share's of $24million on the lottery.

This is gay!
...Gay...This is Sparta!!!!

HRD told me it isn't gay if I only let him touch me O_o

On the kiss. I dunno I've made a lot of friends proud throughout my life some way or another. None of the them have ever gone "Wow man that is really cool, good job" then laid a wet smooch on my lips. So I'm not sure what circles this normally happens in but there is no such thing as a straight "congrats-kiss" in the ones I have been a part of so far.

I mean I just think people who say "no homo" too much CAN BE insecure with their sexuality, because if you're straight then there's no reason for you to be constantly reminding people that you're not gay. If you are...so what WHO CARES, BE WHO YOU ARE AND BE HAPPY, THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

I feel the Mixture of Gayness and SC fashion in this amazing performance was a perfect fit for this thread! In-fact most of the guys are dressed like SC2 Raphael!

People thinks most of the players of DMC are gay thats why they make new DMC dante look lile an emo? I like to play as dante too but that makes me close to be a gay? If that's the case I like to play with Bayonetta much more.

It's been, how long? Two LOOOONG years since we got to speak to each other. Was this destiny?~

We'll see if it's destiny. ;P

People thinks most of the players of DMC are gay thats why they make new DMC dante look lile an emo? I like to play as dante too but that makes me close to be a gay? If that's the case I like to play with Bayonetta much more.

I DO LOVE playing Bayonetta! Love how those giant heels come from "Hell?", does that make me gayer? o.o

Hm... I never thought of seeing something like this on 8WR... This just shows that we're more than just a gaming forum, but an entire social community! Neat! Anyway I'd say something, but this thread seems to be dying... Mayhaps this post will let it spring to life!... probably not...

Oh I never consider threads dead until several contributers to it agree to calling it dead instead of just forgeting about it. The last time I up and called a certain thread dead, it wasn't pleasant... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back