Git up in There! Amy Combos!

lobo

Luminario
Post all guaranteed Amy combos here!

Feel free to correct any mistakes I have here...

NC:
BB
AA
6BB
66BA
3BA
4BB
4B+K,B
WC A+B, A
236KK
236K, JF A
6A+BA

NCC:
AB
1KA
6BBB
4KK
4A,B,A

Others:
66a+b, b+k, 236k, k
a+b, b, 66a+b, b+k, 236k, k
A+B, B, 66B+K, 236K,K
33b, 66b+k~236k,k
A+B~K,6BB236A
44A,33B,66B+K,236KK
3BA,1B
CH 4AB, 1B
2B+K,FC 1B

Wall Combos:
33B wall, 6A+BA, 2B+K - 55 damage
33B wall, 2B+K, 6A+BA - 60 damage (only on Tower of Rememberance stage, need to be very deep)
33B wall, 44ABA - 61 damage
33B wall, 44BB - 61 damage (they have to hit the wall high up)
33B wall, 66A+B, BT B+K, 8A+B - 77 damage (55 damage + 22)

Thanks everyone!

Amy Combos!

there must be some easy magical way to transfer the threads we had on the other forum... right? /sarcasm

Amy Combos!

Here are the ones I use that aren't posted, some I came up with myself.

A+B~K,6BB236A
66A,33B,66B+K,236KK
3BA,1B
CH 4AB, 1B
2B+K,FC 1B

Shakable but still useful:
FC A+B,B, WS K

Amy Combos!

I think 66A+B, B+K, 66A+B does more damage?
I switch to 66A+B, B+K, 236K:A when there is RingOut opportunity

What are people using to follow up B+K Counter K (non-CH), I've been using 8A+B or 6A+B236K:A but haven't tested damage or escapability.
B+K K CH leads to 66B+K 236K:A

also: 2B+K,FC 3B I think you meant 1B?

Amy Combos!

Hi lobo!!!!! Miss me?!?! Anywho, here's some shit that i've noticed, they're minor, but i'm still doing some extensive testing.

2B+K, 8A+B or 2B+K, FC 1B

Both do relatively the same amt of dmg 37~39, but both are GUARANTEED! the reason why i'm not going to post any other combo that has seemed to be "found" is because most of the ones i've seen so far on SC.com are escapable.

i'm not trying to diss anyone or say that their combos don't work. Hell, i'm even using probably more than half of them. But my definition of a combo is that the combo has to be guaranteed. Not, it's free if they stay gate gounded, or if they tech a certain direction. :D

Amy Combos!

66B, 66B+K~236KK (long range only)
66B, [late]6BB~236A - Can be escaped by ACing 1_7

Given that 6:6B, 6:6BA is jf techable I don't think there is a good short range combo for it that isn't escapable.. Air control is stinking retarded.

Amy Combos!

Wall combos:
33B wall, 6A+BA, 2B+K - 55 damage
33B wall, 2B+K, 6A+BA - 60 damage (only on Tower of Rememberance stage, need to be very deep)
33B wall, 44ABA - 61 damage
33B wall, 44BB - 61 damage (they have to hit the wall high up)
33B wall, 66A+B, BT B+K, 8A+B - 77 damage (55 damage + 22)

The 8A+B on the last combo is a tech catch. It doesn't combo but it doesn't seem to be escapable in any direction. Of course any old 66A+B combo will work, I just wanted to show 8A+B works because IMHO it's better for staying in close. 236K:A does not wallstun, in case you were wondering.

BTW 6A+BA is also NC. I mentioned this before but nobody noticed.

Amy Combos!

1K,A 6B+K, 44K, 4B+K (82~ damage) is a string I've been messing with. You can end with 6B+K but I feel it's about 10x harder to land and does about equal damage. Another great one is Rising B, 6B+K, 44K, 6B+K (~84 damage).

Amy Combos!

Try this one...

B+K,K, then a SUPER late 6A+B,A (late enough so that the 2nd and 3rd hit of the string look like they hit grounded).

YES you can air control out of it by ACing LEFT, then LEFT BACK at the right time, but works enough to be considered an easy 52 dmg combo.

Amy Combos!

2B+K RCC 3B is a fun combo because the followup A hit of 3BA catches tech, allowing you to add in further ground hits like 33B, 1B or even 66A+B.

Amy Combos!

A combo I use is 6B+K, 4B+K. It's escapeable but I've only had the A.I. break it.

Nothing like hitting your opponent with a bunch of 1 point of damage pokes...

Just go for the FC3B or FC1B mixup I think is better... or anything really

anyway

As long as we're posting non guaranteed stuff

2B+K, 6A+B,A

With 6A+B, A, the 3 hits register as grounded hits if they tech any direction other than RIGHT and RIGHT BACK. Otherwise only the first hit will hit them grounded. Also range dependant.

Amy Combos!

I'm so sick of people saying Amy is "too good". Is anyone else here sickened by the half life combos other chars are doing relatively easy with little risk?

One piece of equipment broken on a character in practice mode, but this is what happens. I had a piece break just from being tired and fucking up the Amy combo, sorry. But it's broken on both examples.

Example: I'm doing Sophie's 1a,a in practice mode on counter hit(this is night unblockable if done online correctly). It is doing 70 damage to the opponent.

Example2: I'm doing Amy's 66A+B,B+K,236k,k combo on counter hit and I am getting 68 damage from that.

Yeah... pretty cool.

And dont discount this 1a,a shit either just because you think you can block it on reaction IRL. It's a really good oki option too for incredibly damage, done very easily.

:(

Amy Combos!

just a quick question because i can't do 6:6BA for the life of me, is B+K K 6:6BA a combo?

lain: soph is just... wrong on so many levels. her crazy good tools beat amy's crazy good tools by far.

Amy Combos!

1a,a is blockable on reaction by nubs aka myself

i have a little trouble with seeing cassy's 1a though

6:6BA is jf techable when used in combos!!! but dont' worry, it's hard to tech

try using B+K,K, 6A+B,A

works great and even though it can be AC you have to AC in 2 different directions during the combo, you can even do B+K,K, 6A+B236 then mixup (3B, 2B+K, whatever)

Amy Combos!

Thanks for those B+K~K followups. I have just been dong 3B into oki. I'll try your ideas.

Amy Combos!

1A is decent as wakeup, but she has other mad good tools that are so annoying (4B+K).

syxx: thanks! i'll give it a try.

Back