Git up in There! Amy Combos!

B+K,K, 3BA can combo however you can air control the 2nd hit of 3BA quite easily.

1. 236 is built into the end of many moves, for example 66B+K 236 is considered a move. Another example is 6K 236.

2. If you are doing it in a combo, what I usually do is after (for example) 66B+K, do 236 3-4 times quickly because of the buffering in the game, and then hitting K,K when you see the 236 animation.

3. 6BB (11 frames) can punish MANY moves, and because it is a direction forward move, you and use to punish moves from crouch, for example you block a low, and do 6BB after blocking without needing to stand up first. 66B (16 frames) can punish many moves on block as well where some characters will just get a BB. If you want guaranteed damage just go for the 66BA after blocking an unsafe attack. You can use this to punish some moves that push you back, such as Mitsurugi's 3B.

For punishing whiffs I generally use 33B, because of the large push it gives to the wall or the edge of the ring, you can easily ring out when you aren't even that close to the edge by simply doing the combo 33B, 66B+K, 236KK, or even better replacing 236KK with 236K:A for an even bigger push out of the ring or a high wall splat.

4. I made a combo video a few days ago.

Ahaha.. no I can't really do the JF's 100% of the time, just in combo videos :)

This is the transcript of the video

66A, 33B, *wall* 44B
3BA, 6:6B
A+B,K, 6BB236A
6:6B, 6:6BA
66A, 6:6B, 6:6B, 6:6BA
CH B+K, B,B
CH (1K)A, 6:6B
CH 44A,B, 6:6B
B+K, K, 6:6BA
B+K, 6A+B,A
A+BA, 6A+B,A
66A, 33B, 66B+K, 236K:A
44K, 6:6BA
66A, 3BA, 1B
CH 4BB, 6:6B
Max Range 6:6B, 66B+K, 236K:K
CH 4A, 6:6B
Near wall 4A+B, 6A+BA
4A+B,G, B,B,B..... (max hits)
66A+B, BT B+K, 236K:A
(44AB)A, 6A+BA
A+K,K, 6:6B
44B, 8A+B
Near wall CH 44B, 6:6B
2B+K, 6:6B
Running K, 6:6B
CH 6:6B, 6:6B, 6:6BA
44K, 66B+K, 236K:A *wall* 44A,B,A
A+B,B, 33B, 66B+K, 236K:A *wall* 66A+B, BT B+K, 236K:A, 6A+BA

I'm working on another one with some stuff i had to leave out plus some wall combos.

I'm assuming you guys alrerady know this but I figured I would post it anyways.

You get 2 more points of damage doing 3BA, 33b than doing 3BA, 1B.

Hopefully I can help out with this small contribution. You guys have already been a big help. Thanks again.

Next video should be up shortly, just need to encode and upload.. hope u guys enjoy

edit

peace

um basicly the explaination for the throws in the video (no they are not guaranteed)

doing 3K after a stun move will put them in back turn. So let's say they just hold block... or basicly if they do anything other than 2A or duck (unless they have another tech crouch move from BT) they throw will connect. Even BT 2K and BT 2B will make most characters go into a standing position briefly before ducking for the hit and the throw will then interupt (in most cases it will be a side throw). Or the other option would be to just take a mid mixup at that point.

doing 3K after a stun move will put them in back turn.

Wait that works off any stun?

3K -> Backthrow/Mid Launcher is a sexy mix up. Especially because the damage scaling should reset, no? Need to get home and try this.

should just be those stuns that are unbreakable and put them in that sideturn wtf pose

hi guys! i'm starting Amy and i really like her and want to be better :D

however i've 4 simple questions for you

1)best combo after 66A other than 33B, 66B+K, 66A+B_236KK?
i tried 6B+K, 44K, 6B+K_4B+K.....but obviously 6B+K is shakable so....
is there a move that isn't a shakable stun, that can allow a 44K after 66A?
i mean....after 66A the opponent is falling to the ground....and 44K will miss....with 6B+K you can make him stand up to hit him with 44K but 6B+K is shakable......is there something else to allow a 44K?

2)best starter for guaranteed 66BA and for 44ABA?

3)is there a trick for 6:6B ? i know it's fastest input....but i can't get it a lot even if i'm inputting 66B VERY FAST........is it also related to exact 6+B simultaneous push (like Ivy's iCS throw)?
is there a trick for it?
it would be really useful to learn it because i can see a lot of combos that involve 6:6B....but i can't get it

4)where is the trick for 236BBBBBBB????? i can't get it everytime....i get it casually by smashing B.....sometimes i strangly get a full 236BBBBBBB.........usually i get just simple 236BB :(
where is the damn trick? when i need to smash B? during 236 tech crouch animation (so 236B, BBBBB)? during sword spinning (so 236BB, BBBBB)? immediatly done like smashing 236BBBBBBB?
damn :(

tnx a lot guys

I tend to pull off the just frame for 6:6B with a dual push of 6 and B. I'm not perfect at it, especially in an actual fight, but in practice mode I find that 6 immedietly followed by 6 and B at the same time gives it to me. I also feel that most of the time I personally press 66A+B at just frame speed it gives me 6:6B, A which doesn't make all the sense in the world but it happens.

On second though, don't listen to me, just wait for Syxx.

6:6B is a lot easier if you're using the PS pad, arcade stick, or XB360 dpad. Do it as fast as possible, and if you don't think you can do it any faster, try harder, really. :P

The 360 analog stick is really difficult to do it on, at least for me. I have a much higher success rate with the other options above.

6:6B is a lot easier if you're using the PS pad, arcade stick, or XB360 dpad. Do it as fast as possible, and if you don't think you can do it any faster, try harder, really. :P

The 360 analog stick is really difficult to do it on, at least for me. I have a much higher success rate with the other options above.

i'm using 360 d-pad with plastic layer + white border sanding fix....works GREATLY....it can pwn dualshock d-pad :P

well i'll try harder do 6:6B.....however what for 236BBBBBBBB?????????

uhm...

1st video: all non guaranteed combos without enemy block,air control,ukemi etc....cool but useless :D

2nd video: first, you could write the direction as always by player 1 side....it's ugly to see 4A+B,A simply because when you made this video, you was at player 1 side......direction must always be like 6=forward 4=backward....and the player adapts due to where side he is
then:

1st combo: guaranteed except WS K (it isn't B like you wrote)
2nd combo: good but not guaranteed....WS B shakable, 6B+K shakable
3rd combo: same as above...not guaranteed because WS B and 6B+K are shakable
4th combo: same as above...not guaranteed.....1KA and 6B+K are shakable
5th combo: not guaranteed except....22B doesn't guaranteed anything...also..wait 2B+K.....is techable
6th combo: guaranteed and good
7th combo: same as above....1KA and 6B+K are shakable
8th combo: not 100% sure but i think it's guaranteed

however even if almost every combo isn't guaranteed, they are good for players that don't know how to shake, or they aren't very good to shake everytime ;)

Back