GK Presents: Texas Mashfest 09 Vids

Just so you guys know Algol's bubbles are special mids, so you can block them while ducking.

So true. I was trying to tell people that, but nobody listens to me. In either case it's good for Algol though. I'll let you figure out why.

these vids are a waste of internet space for both 8wr and youtube. i'd rather watch two girls one cup while eating chocolate ice cream than one more second of this garbage

Shhh.... Did somebody hear something??? O_o? I thought I heard a trash Tekken player talkin on the
8wayrun forums. It can't be. Tekken players don't take the time out of there Tekken practice to post on a SoulCalibur Forum. hhhmmmm... I could of sworn I heard something. Ahwelll..........

BBOY: We all work very hard to ignore DJ on this forum. On Zaibatsu, I'll talk to him all day. However, don't acknowledge him in 8way. He just wants to get a rise out of people.

Shhh.... Did somebody hear something??? O_o? I thought I heard a trash Tekken player talkin on the
8wayrun forums. It can't be. Tekken players don't take the time out of there Tekken practice to post on a SoulCalibur Forum. hhhmmmm... I could of sworn I heard something. Ahwelll..........

it's fun to talk shit when ur as sick as me. nobody's gonna want to mm greatness. i dont blame em

ur name is bboytekken, not bboysc. man up!

Sorry, I left this one out.

Dan(NM) vs Ice(SIEG)

I thought this fight was very good. Just like Dan vs kPc. It definitely could have gone either way. You can tell where ICE froze up in the last round of the 2nd match. I can definitely see why ICE was upset with himself playing that match. He's definitely more solid 90% of the time. Although, I think most of us (myself included) were too quick to underestimate Dan. He played alot more solid than we gave him credit for. His skills have definitely improved and he surprised alot of people.

I, however, still think he's trash =)

but i luv u man......can u not think im trash now?.......& u can get my budlight? :sc2nm1:

Now I don't feel bad losing to you. You beat him like you alway's beat me. By stupid ring outs. N e who. That was epic and nice to watch. Best part was. Dan "Is that it?"

Yeah that shit was the most entertaining match that went on that day. Good shit Dan, You kept your composure so well at the brink of defeat! Lol @Betos commentary "Give It to em!" hahaha Hit me Up DanMan and lets set up a training session :D

Back