Global Colosseo Tuesday Take Overs

Hello everyone, I am here today to let you know about a new plan to get people fired up about everyone's favorite fighting game, Soul Calibur. Tomahawk came up with the idea to try and get a scheduled online session/meeting on Global Colosseo. A lot of the servers aren't being used so we can basically fill them with all our players and have decent online session. This should be great for meeting/playing new people and getting everyone's skill level as a whole to a higher level.

mitsurugi2p1-480x270.jpg

Logistics wise, we plan to fill up the Global Colosseo Los Angeles room first. The scheduled time for this event is today at 6pm PST. So if you live in the East Coast, the event will start at 9pm and if you live on the West Coast the event will start at 6pm. The ultimate goal for this is event is for it to become a weekly event that everyone knows about. Where anyone who's anybody knows to play that night and to get some good games in.

745px-Sc5_pub_stg_arena_002.jpg

So I hope to see everyone out there tonight. Whether you play on Xbox Live or PSN, we plan to do this for both consoles. If you are new to the game or a hard tourney veteran, I want to see everyone out there. This can be a nice way to get a little more excitement to our game and community.

WetJuiceBoxx- I'm always down to play you man. See you next Tuesday.

Hawkeye- For now having a single day for this event is optimal. If it starts getting super poppin we can always expand it to another day.

ArticKomodo- This was brought up yesterday. If the event gets super popular, moving it into one of the weird foreign servers might be a good idea. So we won't get too much overflow from the normal global players that like to rage quit and etc. For now, i see the extra heads that stumble in there as a good thing.

Wow, I may go to the Global Colosseo option for the first time for something like this. I'd love to join. Good upcoming matches to everyone.

Looks like i'm staying up late next Tuesday 2:00am.... i'm gonna need a lot of coffee that night. Plus work on Wednesday is gonna really suck, but hey its worth it. See you all there.

Sounds cliquey.
I suppose I'll give it a look, but I know what to expect... Being ignored here, bring told I can't fight people no matter what the connection is like because I've got a GBR tag (even though I rarely fight anybody who isn't USA, and I never have issues) there... If not that they'll pull the old lag excuse because of that, like they always did in the old 24/7 stream.

I might just change the tag to USA, see how that goes.

I wonder how we can cover these matches since there will be a lot of good ones to watch...

Maybe Colosseum top two can battle it out in a FT10 or something to be streamed

Sounds cliquey.
I suppose I'll give it a look, but I know what to expect... Being ignored here, bring told I can't fight people no matter what the connection is like because I've got a GBR tag (even though I rarely fight anybody who isn't USA, and I never have issues) there... If not that they'll pull the old lag excuse because of that, like they always did in the old 24/7 stream.

Lol! I do that! Just leave your location thing as the globe, dewd! Then you'll just get kicked cuz of latency!

Sounds cliquey.

Or maybe you can just not be a pessimistic dip shit and join? You live overseas of course there is going to be lag. =/

This is definitely going down next week, same time and same day. This is just the beginning of something, if there is enough interest things can change to make it better. If it gets real popular we can also setup another one for people in Europe.

Or maybe you can just not be a pessimistic dip shit and join? You live overseas of course there is going to be lag. =/
Again, this happened in that stream constantly... In many instances where someone access me if lagging, I never experienced any, and I certainly didn't notice any reaction problems on the opponent. Fair enough otherwise... whenever I experience significant lag, I just leave.
Not to say that 1-way latency doesn't happen, I can't say it doesn't, but this often and pretty much localized to a single player match lobby? No.

Being called a "Eurofag" didn't help.

I already said I was taking part, if you care to read, just to see... I just don't expect a good time.

Maybe I'll get in on this. Everybody else online who isn't from this site is usually a whining/screaming bitch, a scrub, or some other undesirable.

Live streams

4 Viewers
SC_Shadow78
SC_Shadow78
1-2 bar connection, I take it (except opponents PC with sub fps)
1 Viewers
TonyNavii
TonyNavii
Probando Soul Calibur VI

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back