Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow i never knew throws were lag tactics that's a new one. Next thing be complaining bout stepping is a lag tactic. lol
Who said throws were lag tactics? Find a post where I said that.

Or do you continue to just say stupid things? Anybody with a brain will tell you throws cannot be broken on reaction onlin, so it's different. It's not a lag tactic. I have said this now several times. I'm not at fault for those who cannot comprehend basic english, such as yourself.

Warui_ne: That seems to be the case

Kvalsternacka. fetaste Voldon i stan.

Alan-ere. nice Cass!

on a side-note:
ShinjiTao. what a whiny little punk. yelling out "lag spam!!!" about 2A+B~CR mixups.

Um, the whiny little punk destroyed you. You didnt even punish a blocked Asura. Beginning to spam Voldos lows after losing 7 matches in a row is a clear sign of desperation. Get over it and learn to break grabs.

By the way: CR stands for crane and I cant remember you playin Yun.

Edit: Maybe someone has confirmed it yet to you: Hilde is banned in France and banned in my room! Learn to play a legit char.

yeah, i whenever i got two rounds on you, the bullshit started. 1A with Asta, 2A+B with X and so on.
for the record, i was just playing around with my Voldo and Cervantes. those aren´t even my second or third characters.

get your ass to EBO and we´ll se how well you will do.

edit: lrn2voldo.

Um, the whiny little punk destroyed you. You didnt even punish a blocked Asura. Beginning to spam Voldos lows after losing 7 matches in a row is a clear sign of desperation. Get over it and learn to break grabs.

By the way: CR stands for crane and I cant remember you playin Yun.

Edit: Maybe someone has confirmed it yet to you: Hilde is banned in France and banned in my room! Learn to play a legit char.

No offense, but why would you ban a character online via your room? I mean, do what you want, but it's kind of silly. You shouldn't criticize a player, saying they need to learn a legit character, just because you have difficulty fighting said character.

Anyways;
GGs-
Enkindu, Karl_34, SC2AI

Best games ever today... GGs Gakel86, Long_Grange, Freaky-Styley, ZombieHeadShots, Mr. 52, and RTD

Gakel86 aka MTfighter is too fucking good online and needs to be banned, fucking 40-9'd my room with Cass and Xia

Um, Algol and Hilde have never been accepted in my room. And I dont want to argue about that. Both chars are internationally banned for a good reason. Do you really want to question this decisions? I guess not...

According to what the wiki says: There is no thing called Caliostro Rush.

wow do you shave your pussie or do you keep it a forest, like the rest of algol/hilde banwagon?

Um, Algol and Hilde have never been accepted in my room. And I dont want to argue about that. Both chars are internationally banned for a good reason. Do you really want to question this decisions? I guess not...

According to what the wiki says: There is no thing called Caliostro Rush.

How're you going to ask me a question, then say "guess not..." without me posting back? But yes, please explain to me when they were internationally banned, and what's the "good reason." I'm pretty sure RTD was at Cannes with Hilde, am I wrong? But, like I said, do your own thing- but my advise was don't bash on the player for using a character you can't win against.

And no Bubs, he pulled the
"I know you are, but what am I." card

Anyways;
GGs; Juece, Nejihyuga4real
also, whooped on Big18Blitz. He still uses 1A, though very rarely, but replaced it with 11A and FC 1A+b. Basically, very minimal skill.

GGs to NDK916, Enkindu, karl_34, i-driis, and Bifordus-Maximus.

Oh and ShinjiTao, that's not very sportsmanship-like.....

I guess you mean Calisto Rush...

i´m guessing you missed my post above yours, or are you just ignoring it?
perhaps the part where you told me about you playing offline with Jag, daGGOTH and docvizzo was bullshit.
and how about when you told me that there are no spots left at EBO? bullshit as well?
until doc or Sacharja confirms that you play with the offline crew in germany, you´re still just a whiny online scrub.

i´m guessing you missed my post above yours, or are you just ignoring it?
perhaps the part where you told me about you playing offline with Jag, daGGOTH and docvizzo was bullshit.
and how about when you told me that there are no spots left at EBO? bullshit as well?
until doc or Sacharja confirms that you play with the offline crew in germany, you´re still just a whiny online scrub.

even if he played offline he would still be a whinney scrub

even if he played offline he would still be a whinney scrub

yes, but at least he would be a offline scrub, which would be a step up from online scrub.
but i doubt it. crying lag tactics on Voldo´s CR and BS 1A/3B wouldn´t fly offline at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back