Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TsunamiBye

[14] Master
This thread will be the continuation of the previous GGs thread.

So to start things off, GGs to anyone I fought last night.

Dam you I was going to make this thread too but the name was gonna be "The good Sh!it. GG thread"

GGs Thread

Other closed

Good Games to;
TheMadBonger;
I will miss you, and our sandbag matches. Keep in touch my friend, good luck with what you're doing, and I'll keep your PSN so anytime you want some more ass whoops, let me know. Haha, but GGs. It's a shame to see the best online Yoshi of yet leave. You will be missed.

GGs Thread

GG's to Goofus, Justkillz, ShadowG, and Lobo! It's been too long, my friends. Except for ShadowG, we play like all the time ;p

EDIT: good games to badass99, Baku, Ichi, RIOTMAKA and antics_r_us. very fun playing with you all.

GGs to Karl, Lobo, Rigel, shinchrissian, and shinji. very fun matches these past few days.

Riotmaka: I don't like you very much right now. You know what you did. Stop winning so damn much you fucking monster!

GGs to SSJ4Vegeta

Are you a jack of all trades? you pick random and yet you always get a character that you know how to use.

I managed to lose allot due to my lack of character experience with Raph and Rock. Also due to the fact that my "WEAKNESS" is breaking grabs I cannot see grabs coming. and you exploited that, I would bitch about grabs but its not welcomed here. Since i do it too xD

GGs Thread

CAT_GIRL_x said:
AWESOME games to.. Able Knight!! =D nice rock and sophie... cool cass mirror matches.. hope some people from here can play him. =D

Rock is actually sorta fun to play, cause if get my butt kicked.. i dont feel bad!! IM FREAKING ROCK!! >3333 (Yoda is top tier)

Wierd. I played his Rock and all he did was 1A, 2A+K and tried to set up ground throws.

Good games to TUKK3 and NME Tactics. I need to stop spending all day in training mode and then going online. The disparity between the two is disgusting.

GGs to xephukai(as usual),S_L, and goofus

you guys are much better then me

its just algol propping me up

GGs Bubbles, Xep, and King Kelz. Great matches. I will never challenge Xep's rugi to a spam match again. lol

@bubbles - you're definitely better than me. I'm just a spammer. Nice Algol btw

GGs Justkillz, OOFmatic, Enkindu, Bubbles, Kikaleek, and some other people i forgot!!

hey goofus-- when do you guys normally play on XBL? i've only had this game for a month, so i still don't really know what i'm doing, but i've got a half-way decent scrub amy going... she feels a lot like sc2 x, so it's pretty familiar ground.

good games to Ring_PL and FunkeXMix. goddamn, getting my ass kicked these past few days.

GGs to KrayzieCD

Astaroth Kicking my ass with that reach! jeeze what a range and I thought KIlik had a long range.
TY for the constructive criticism. I would do more safe moves (i've been trying to implement safe move playing aganist Sophitia and Cass recently) but unfortuantely I don't know what most of them are...yet (6B is the only 1 i know right now). About 3B yes I realize this, I'm trying very hard to use other moves (I do use most of siegfried's moveset yet 3B takes up allot of my playstyle) I'm sorry its just a great move. But I started to see you punish it so i attempted to do more 22_88B, yet I'm so used to it I can't stop it! lol. Wish you would haved used Mitsu. Would love to know how I fared aganist him now that i am better.

GGs to Bubbles

Hilde RO is monster. TY for constructive criticism, No stance dancing for Hilde, she's got great range to cover up for it
How hard is doom combo? if its easy as hell i'm conviced Hilde is 100% broke.

GGs to SORBO, Malice, Ain666.

SORBO- Amy is still a monster, those JFs how do you do them?! you must have like 6 fingers or something or triple jointed. or SPIDY SENSES!. However my Siegfried vastly improved from Getting Tripple perfected -> Beating you 3-4 times. GGs, However I got sleepy as soon as I changed to Lizardman I was playing like 10 feet from the TV in my bed. I <3 Stance Dancing in backwards it's amazing.

Malice- I wasn't sure if you were a good Sophie or a decent one. I guess your a good one. or maybe I got lazy? or a combination of both.

Ain666- Wasn't able to fight you, since SORBO dominated my room.

*Constructive Criticsm for myself*
-Sieg 6A punishes Amy during Sidestep moves
-WR KKK with Lizardman works well aganist SORBO's Amy style.
-Sieg SRSH A+B mixups work very well aganist players who are used to Sieg.
-11B is a Great punisher from LM.
-Sophitia can be hit with 66K A during Twin-Angel step.
-USE LESS UNSAFE MOVES MORE SAFE MOVES.
-FIND MOVES TO USE IN NETURAL STANCE OTHER THAN 3B.

-Astaroth has Amazing range
-Backwards LC B+K only works 2 times on hit.

-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back