Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never heard of roshambo_ya, Xeph is he good? Now that I don't have my PS3 anymore I'm out of the loop.

And blackrosevale he DID say good games to 2 players and others. So he technically didn't join JUST to say bad games to you.

GG's Niz, That talim guy, and Enkindu while you were in the room...

Niz improving! Maybe I can work on my cass with you some more. I enjoy playing with her as well.
You had a mic on but I never heard a word from you?
Oh you bet I'm improving :D all day son. I was in party chat with my friend that's why I wasn't talking but yo I'm ready for some more games with you man hit me up tonight if you're on.

GGs to Draconoir, and a few others and Bad Games to every scrub who kicked me out of their rooms after I won. Offline is looking more and more tempting.

No im not really good just better than that guy/girl.
Want to play right now? Where are you located?
Never heard of roshambo_ya, Xeph is he good? Now that I don't have my PS3 anymore I'm out of the loop.

And blackrosevale he DID say good games to 2 players and others. So he technically didn't join JUST to say bad games to you.
Nah, I've never played him... and there's nothin' really new goin' down on PSN; just the same olds gettin' better, or laggier.

Krayzie go buy another ps3 dammit, hit up ebay if u have to!

NDK the sad part is now that I don't have a PS3 I take care of a lot more things that I should have been doing before. I get up earlier because I don't stay up all night playing SC4 online. I clean my place more often, work out, cook food (real food, not just getting a bowl of cereal or eating an entire bag of potato chips lol). The only time I get to play SC4 is when you come down or when I go visit my family which I do more often because I can play my brother's 360 when I'm over there. So it's actually BETTER that I don't have a PS3. Once I learn some self control, I'll buy myself another.

So NDK you meet any other good players online? Last time I was online on PS3 I remember getting in some hate mail war with scroogeme...whatever his name is. I fought him 3 times, lost the first game won the next 2 and then left because I was getting annoyed with the way he was fighting. He messages me all this crap....wait a minute, this is the good games thread huh? Never mind, lol. GGs to ..... fuck I forget all the folks I played last Saturday on 360. Oh well.

Allllright I guess I'll have to put my try hard boots on and show you what's good.

LoL I love when people say they arent trying when they play me... Or my fav. "I just play for fun, not to win"

Doesnt matter what shoes you put on, Ima beast that cass...

LoL I love when people say they arent trying when they play me... Or my fav. "I just play for fun, not to win"

Doesnt matter what shoes you put on, Ima beast that cass...
Ahhhh.... I dunno I think you'll be surprised.

Ahhhh.... I dunno I think you'll be surprised.

Man I played Mick and JTO's cass... Offline of course but I HIGHLY doubt you can do anything to suprise me LoL Look those guys up if you dont know who they are...

I just hope our connection is good... LoL we got our good and bad days... hopefully today will be good! but im sure your better, your hungry I can tell... Just know when your game elevates so does mine... So bring it on holmes ~! :)

Since I'm practically the grunt level of good players, I'll vouch for him. I lost to his Ivy, X(lost two times), and I forget who else. I managed to win against his cass, but I was merely lucky lol. He's legit and the losing actually gave me something to be masochist about.

In other news, ggs to shinji(fuck X. Just kidding!), tdcone, and roshambo.
Sorry for the sudden disconnect tdcone and shinji. I was burned out from fighting all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back