Good Games Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GG's to paranormal, your Amy is getting scary. I'd rather you didn't 1(A)/1(A)B me with Mitsu anymore, or at least not 3 times in a row, these moves are junk offline. GG's to Massacre to, nice Yun and a smart ringout in our match.
Hilarious games to paranormal's friend whose name I forget. He played a terrible turtle Taki which got destroyed, and even tried to use bombs a few times. When I told him to stop using bombs on standing, he called my Voldo "horrible", and picked Hilde the next match and won 3-2 via 3 ringouts.

Good times. I need to record these matches, some for the game and some for the lols.
I can record

ggs to all I played yesterday not so great to bolverk14 who decided to 1a spam with rugi after I beat him 3-0 -_-

Thank you online for making me humble to the power of the lag gods... There power is limitless :/

Anyways, GGs to Genesis, some hatemailer who made my day, and all those other people... I remember like the last 5 games :(

GG's to TANHAUSSER1, NDK, PANDA, and LostProvidence/Hawkeye

I think I made hawkeye cry by dissing his non-existent abs

Thank you online for making me humble to the power of the lag gods... There power is limitless :/

Anyways, GGs to Genesis, some hatemailer who made my day, and all those other people... I remember like the last 5 games :(
What's your gamertag? idk if i played you.

Good games a lot of people since my last post. How long has it been? Damn.

GGs to woahhzz, enkindu, belovedchild, KrayzieCD (sorry about that damn bullrush into grab bullcrap), suirad, grimmace, yimaxi, and everyone else I'm forgetting.

Ggs to lokiko972, ash_sinner, daurek and bboy-skyzo with bboy it got to the point where I wasn't even trying to win I was just desperately trying not to get perfected.

Good games a lot of people since my last post. How long has it been? Damn.

GGs to woahhzz, enkindu, belovedchild, KrayzieCD (sorry about that damn bullrush into grab bullcrap), suirad, grimmace, yimaxi, and everyone else I'm forgetting.

Dude don't worry about it. Only reason I even went ranting about it was because I was drunk as fuck that night and complaining about basically everything. It's only online, means nothing.....although while I'm playing no one can tell me that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back