Good to see everyone!

HolyForce

I will show you...
It's been a long time since I've frequented 8WayRun but with the series getting a title update I'm extactic to see the site still running as usual and a good community still intact and re-growing.

If anyone is interested in some 360 matches (Akron, OH local, or laggy webs for fun is fine) hit me up on XBL: HolyForce.

Mikosu eats hot dogs and Chuck Norris can throw Yoda!

:)

Wtfux! Weren't you the clan leader for Agent Error!? If so, you're totally one of the people I watched play and was like, "Damn, I wanna be that good!" before they started with all the premiums and I joined the Army.

HEY HOLY!!!! I remember u!!! from my xbox days...We did mirror matches wit Raphael! dats wen i thought he was gud n i picked him up..LOL.

Does ili Hawkeye ili or SNBxCptAmerica ring a bell?

Yes, I started Agent Error. Good times - thanks for mentioning it and bringing a smile to my face :)

Thank you for serving to help ensure I have the freedom and capablility to play video games.

That's crazy! That was, like, the coolest fuckin' clan ever! Every time I saw one of those guys, I knew shit was about to get fucked up! I was in HumorAcademy, but I always thought AgentError and S.T.A.R.S. were the shit back when I still played!

Either way, welcome back!

haha thanks for the return welcome - your comments remind me of so many shenanigans from the past :)

Back