Got HOME Beta?

I was in it, made a guy who looked like a bum, did some dancing, did some bowling, walked around aimlessly, talked some shit, then deleted it. I'll get back in it when it's opened to everyone but right now it took up too much disk space for something that doesn't have much to do.

For those who are still in it, the mall should be opening up soon so you can get items for your dwellings and whatnot.

It's out to everyone now. Still not much to do so I will give it some time. I am just glad I loaded up on stuff while it was free because there is no way in hell that I am paying for anything to use in Home.

I was in the closed beta for about a month, hardly touched it. It's a bit cooler now that everyone can play and they made the Central area larger. I'll probably play it more when more stuff is available, especially furniture. I don't know if they mentioned, but will they have t.v.'s for your house? That would be awesome...you could watch game videos or something, I dunno. Oh, I also can't wait for the Game Launcher, especially since I have Warhawk.

I installed it last night, made a female avatar and ran around for a bit with a train of dudes following me around, I was tempted to say something but my my headset wasn't charged.

I installed it last night, made a female avatar and ran around for a bit with a train of dudes following me around, I was tempted to say something but my my headset wasn't charged.

This is the funnest thing to do. Ic3yEsc0Bar and I did the same thing. The only thing more appealing than one girl is two.

Download the Namco Arcade Beta from the JP store... get free Home stuff...

Anyways... I've got a beach house in Home now.

I just got some free clothes, some furniture and a arcade cabinet for Galaga through the beta. You can't play the cabinet though the American PS Home but it works in the JP PS Home since that's where the beta came from.

Speaking of which, the JP PS Home looks alot cooler and had this badass trailer for Dissidia Final Fantasy that I stumbled on.

That was a badass trailer. Check out the one for The Spirit too. Why can't the American version have cool shit like this in it so that I would actually use it?

The install is around 100+ MB with the patches but it reserves 3.5 - 3.7GB of disk space for content.

I hate that there is such disparity between each region's version of Home. I also checked out the space that Namco has in JP home. You can play arcade games and watch the trailer for Tekken 6 among a few other things, but since I know 0 Japanese and no one speaks English, it gets boring, so I have to wait until Sony actually puts some cool shit in the American version before I go back into it.

Back