Gotta take a shit really bad at the worst times?

Artilust

[10] Knight
Dudes and dudettes, gather round. Lemme share my story with you.

I was up all day yesterday, or last night rather doing a little homework. Thats besides the point. I have a habit of eating late at night, and if you dont know, eating late at night then going to sleep will make you fat, but eating at night then waking up a few hours later fucks up your digestion process and you will get a VILE upset stomach.

So I get up and get dressed and about halfway on my travel to school I begin to feel a bit sick. Like I had to throw up. I say, "oh hell" I got a presentation today so after I finish Ill hit it back home and lay down." Boy was I wrong. I started gettin sharp ass pains that would subside and then rise back, in some cruel game of biological digestion the "calm" would be so peaceful and soothing, and like clockwork a storm would arise in my belly that felt like a bunny rabbit in a blender of razor blades. This shit was CRUCIAL.

So I give my presentation, slumped over the side of the podium like Richard Nixon. Throw up my peace signs and dart out the building. I start to get down the steps and the most horrifying feeling Ive ever felt hit me. . .I wasnt going to make it all the way home without shitting on myself. Oh god. Dear god. Children and old people shit on themselves. Im not wearing a diaper. Im wearing several hundred dollar jeans. These are pretty rainbow-colored gap boxers. So I punch it back into the building and into a closed off bathroom. I de-robe. I cant take a shit with clothes on, hopefully nobody walks in! I have on gold shoes! Who the fuck wears gold sneakers? Ill be the guy in the gold sneakers who almost shit himself. UGH.

So [AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH] and then come back outt he bathroom. Boy that feels good.

So im on my way home, and I get that feeling all over again. WHAT?!!!!! Youre not done, lower intestine? NO. NOT HERE. NOT NOW. NOOOOOO NOT AGAIN! I thought it was over. Now im starting to panic. I start to sweat quit a bit. And I hop out into the parking lot. I begin to walk slow. My fucking knees begin to shake, this will SURELY be funny once I tell it in a few hours. Im duckwalking up to the second floor, Im screaming on the inside. I can barely turn the key into the door...matter fact..I dont even lock the bitch once I get in. I shoulder tackle my bedroom door, then I take off my clothes...slowly..it was like in slow motion. I was exercising my Ghandi-like Zen technique and then I E-Honda d (charge) u + PPP on the toilet stool. Wow.

I almost shitted on myself today. I didnt even eat anything crazy yesterday. Let this be a word of advice for you guys, eating, then sleeping, then waking up shortly after will REALLY son your ass.

Im not proof reading this...I had a long day.

Gotta take a shit really bad at the worst time

Good shit no pun intended. I laughed

WTF is that? It looks like two knife wounds in someones stomach.

Oh god. . .stomach.

i was in san fran a couple years back and my friend was screaming about how bad he had to take a shit. we went to like 10 shops and none had a bathroom. on the verge of tears, he talked us into driving to a nearby gas station. as we were getting into the car we all got in but him. he just stood on the sidewalk...frozen. after about 10 awkward seconds, he goes, "guys...i'm pooping...i'm...pooping...oh fuck"

and he did. pooped his pants, standing up in the middle of the goddamn city.

we have, ever since, referred to him as 'shitty mike'

WTF is that? It looks like two knife wounds in someones stomach.

It is probably two knife wounds to my stomach...it also sucked ass.

This is nothing next to constipation... imagine having to take the biggest dump in the world only have a metaphorical cork shoved up your anus ("Ghost shit" is the term). Remember people: Fiber, fruits, and vegetables are your friends... if you don't eat them regularly and on a continual basis, shit stops happening.

On topic, at least you made it, Art... congratulations *hands him a golden toilet trophy* :D

"Ghost shit" is when you take a shit and when you look in the toilet nothing is there.

Happens to me all the time. 5 times a day. Guess that's what happens when you have Crohn's disease.

a few Sundays ago, we were at buffalo wild Wings watching Wrestlemania and I ordered 18 Blazin hot wings. I'm telling you, this sauce is no joke it was hot as SIN.

The following day they finally reached the end of my Large intestine... where you might ask? On the bus to school in the morning. I tried to not think about it, but this was the worst case of needing to shit in my LIFE. Near the school, the bus driver announced that we had to practice bus evacuation, the look on my face was pure dread. She asked if we should do it that day or the next day, I SCREAMED out, "TOMORROW!!!" As well as several other kids, so that saved me. usually the bus rides are short cuz I'm dreading school, but this bus ride took FOREVERRR.

Now, normally when needing to take a dump this bad, you generally enjoy when you plop down on the toilet and let it all out, but I didn't enjoy it at all. It was all 18 of those blazing hot wings. You'd think that the stomach acid would beat out the intensity of the hot sauce, but no, it went all throughout my body.

So as I was on the toilet shitting out lava, I thought to myself, "damn, these wings burnt like hell going in, and they burn like hell coming out."

Last time I'm ever eating all those wings.

There, there.

**embrace**

EDIT: another gay joke..perhaps?

Nice story, hilarious imagery, laughed at my desk for a good 10 mins this morning. Thanks.

I am so rushing this shit down.

Ghost shit - That's the kind where you feel the shit come out, have shit on the toilet paper, but there is no shit in the toilet.

Clean shit - The kind where you shit it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Second Wave shit - It happens when you're done shitting, you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realise that you have to shit some more.

Brain Haemorrhage shit - Also known as "Pop a vein in your forehead " shit. the kind where you strain so much to get it out that you practically have a stroke.

Sweetcorn shit - Self explanatory

Log shit - The kind of shit that is so huge that you're afraid to flush the toilet without breaking it into a few pieces with your toilet brush

Drinkers shit - That is the kind of shit that you have the morning after a long night of drinking - its most noticeable trait is the skid marks left on the bottom of the toilet .

"Gee I wish I could shit" shit - Its the kind of shit where you want to shit, but all you do is sit on the toilet with cramps and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap shit - That's the one where it hurts so much coming out that you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks shit - Also known as "The Power dump", that's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

Liquid shit - The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splashes all over the inside of the toilet bowl and, at the same time, chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

Mexican Food shit - A class all its own

The Crowd Pleaser - This shit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone.

Mood Enhancer - This shit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, allowing you to be your old self again.

The Ritual - This shit occurs at the same time time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper

Guiness Book of Records shit - A shit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations

The Aftershock shit - This shit has an odour so powerful that anyone entering the vicinity within the next 7 hours is affected.

The Honeymoon's Over shit - This is any shit created in the presence of another person.

Groaner - A shit so huge it cannot exit without vocal assistance

Floater - Characterised by its feather-lightness, this shit has been known to resurface after many flushes

Ranger - A shit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper

Phantom shit - This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit putting it there

Peek-A-Boo shit - Now you see it, now you don't. this shit is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control

The Bombshell - A shit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to shit (i.e. during love making or a root canal) or you are nowhere near shitting facilities.

Snake Charmer - A long skinny shit which has managed to coil into a frightening position - usually harmless Olympic shit. This shit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinkers shit.

what is this aleged "toilet paper" you speak of?

I hate that one!!

Ghost shit - That's the kind where you feel the shit come out, have shit on the toilet paper, but there is no shit in the toilet.

Clean shit - The kind where you shit it out, see it in the toilet, but there is nothing on the toilet paper.

Second Wave shit - It happens when you're done shitting, you've pulled your pants up to your knees, and you realise that you have to shit some more.

Brain Haemorrhage shit - Also known as "Pop a vein in your forehead " shit. the kind where you strain so much to get it out that you practically have a stroke.

Log shit - The kind of shit that is so huge that you're afraid to flush the toilet without breaking it into a few pieces with your toilet brush

Drinkers shit - That is the kind of shit that you have the morning after a long night of drinking - its most noticeable trait is the skid marks left on the bottom of the toilet .

"Gee I wish I could shit" shit - Its the kind of shit where you want to shit, but all you do is sit on the toilet with cramps and fart a few times.

Spinal Tap shit - That's the one where it hurts so much coming out that you swear it was leaving you sideways.

Wet Cheeks shit - Also known as "The Power dump", that's the kind that comes out of your ass so fast that your butt cheeks get splashed with the toilet water.

Liquid shit - The kind where yellowish-brown liquid shoots out of your butt, splashes all over the inside of the toilet bowl and, at the same time, chronically burns your tender poop-chute.

The Crowd Pleaser - This shit is so intriguing in size and/or appearance that you have to show it to someone.

Mood Enhancer - This shit occurs after a lengthy period of constipation, allowing you to be your old self again.

The Ritual - This shit occurs at the same time time each day and is accomplished with the aid of a newspaper

Guiness Book of Records shit - A shit so noteworthy it should be recorded for future generations

The Aftershock shit - This shit has an odour so powerful that anyone entering the vicinity within the next 7 hours is affected.

The Honeymoon's Over shit - This is any shit created in the presence of another person.

Floater - Characterised by its feather-lightness, this shit has been known to resurface after many flushes

Ranger - A shit which refuses to let go. It is usually necessary to engage in a rocking or bouncing motion, but quite often the only solution is to push it away with a small piece of toilet paper

Phantom shit - This appears in the toilet mysteriously and no one will admit putting it there

Peek-A-Boo shit - Now you see it, now you don't. this shit is playing games with you. Requires patience and muscle control

The Bombshell - A shit that comes as a complete surprise at a time that is either inappropriate to shit (i.e. during love making or a root canal) or you are nowhere near shitting facilities.

Snake Charmer - A long skinny shit which has managed to coil into a frightening position - usually harmless Olympic shit. This shit occurs exactly one hour prior to the start of any competitive event in which you are entered and bears a close resemblance to the Drinkers shit.

ROFL ROFL ROFL u have no idea how much I laughed at this. Saved to a word document!!

ROFL

What if, hypothetically, you have a chronic condition where everytime you take a shit, every major country scrambles to colonize it?

Heh, I said colon.

Back