Greetings from sakabato24!

sakabato24

[08] Mercenary
Hello, I am sakabato24 (Saka for short).

I've been playing a lot of fighting games since I was young and was very fond of the original Soul Calibur game when I still had my DreamCast. So, once I heard SCV would be coming out, I wanted to try this game out day one.

I've started to get back into the Soul Calibur games since SCV is out and I want to take this game seriously. I've been playing a lot of 2D FGs (BlazBlue, Melty Blood, SSFIV, and 3S) and the transition is going to be hard for me, but I still find it refreshing and enjoyable.

I'm also a current SRK Tech Talker, so any problems dealing with sticks and what not, I'll help out to the best of my abilities.

I want to get better and hopefully this community will help me out. It's much appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

~Saka

Welcome to 8WayRun!
It's so nice we're getting so many SRK 2D players.
I think it's about time that we bridge our interests between 2D and 3D fighters.
Hope you have fun with the game and make some new friends here!

Thanks for the posts. They are very much appreciated.

I'll be trying to improve my Leixia, so hopefully you'll guys see me lurk there.

Still with Talim was in this game though since I've used her since SC2, and was a little disappointed that she wasn't in. Oh well, SCV is very much an enjoyable game even without her.

don't worry 3D fighters are easier to play, but skills vet players are a force to be reckoned with. Nice to see you signed up for our site. make sure you check the site weekly for updates and news :)

Welcome, also I think I may have played you recently, not sure why but your name is extremely familiar.

Back