.hack//Versus A The World fighting game.

Animefreak6969

[11] Champion
Here's the trailer for the .hack//Movie bundle with the game.

I've been looking forward tot he movie for some time, but they only announced the game a day or so ago and i knew in my mind that it would just be a Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm clone since CC2 is making it and they made the .hack//G.U. games......

And BOOM they hit me with the exact game i imagined.

I would prefer another RPG but i guess that would be asking for too much. Honestly the UNS series died for me after one on ps3 when it was a exclusive. THAT one i saw all the potential it had to be a fun fighter and then when it went multiplatform... it just plummeted badly too. I will give this game a try but I hope it doesnt suck :(

I would prefer another RPG but i guess that would be asking for too much. Honestly the UNS series died for me after one on ps3 when it was a exclusive. THAT one i saw all the potential it had to be a fun fighter and then when it went multiplatform... it just plummeted badly too. I will give this game a try but I hope it doesnt suck :(
You NEED to play Storm 2... its the best single player of any fighting game ever.

I did play Storm 2 and I didnt like it as much as one. It felt so dumbed down I cried a bit on the inside. I missed pressing buttons for the ultimate juutsus, I missed the special moves everyone had as a option, I missed the fighting system the most in that. Beyond that I thought 2 and Generations were total let downs compared to 1 xD. I guess its just me.

I totally don't get the plot of .Hack anyway. Several of my friends are huge fans so they always try to explain it to me. So why are people playing this game which puts them in comas? I get that they are trying to save people (usually people they have never even met in person) but seriously they have adults who are all "Zomg gotta level grind to save teh world." in these shows instead of just trying court cases. Just can't withold willing suspension of disbelief.

Other than that all I can say is after a friend showing me the abomination which was DBZ Raging Blast (whatever number the hell it was) anime games not made by Arc System Work or other similar talented companies are dead to me. That game was pure in-battle cutscenes. It is enough to drive a man insane.

Most players of the game don't know jack about what's going on. The people saving the world don't know that's exactly what they're doing over something just like fixing bugs and such. And most humans with any real hold over the game or company are swiftly locked out, aka locked IN the game when shit hits the fan.
If someone from the outside tries to fix it or unplug it they all die or never wake up and only the select few even know the whole story from within the game anyway.

So then when the next generation, YEARS later, comes out this whole thing from the previous game is nothing but rumors and hearsay. It's the same idea behind most folklore stories involving gods or whatnot, people just moved on and these deities just became myth even though they're all still around you.

That being said to truly understand the stories behind .hack you need to read the manga, play the games and watch the anime as they all roll into each other. True merchandising right there.

Back