Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
LOL her website photo gallery doesn't even work, I'm clicking on the thumbs and getting nothing. She must have tried to make it herself, God can only bless you with so many assets at once.

Malice: Not bad for an asian, but where's the ass at? AYYYYYYYUSSSSSSSSSS

lol Nice researching Blackdragon.

Kowtow: The gallery works for me. Sorry your internetz is broke.

Ya this girl aint bad looking at all... wonder if my GF likes Asian chicks??

She should.

What's up with that Mayra chick having a broke ass website. I could make one that would at least work with Firefox.

@Kowtow: There's plenty of chicks with AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUSSSSSS!!!!!® at the link below. Go nuts.

Link

I wish. I am still trying to figure out where I found that pic in the first place. I don't know where I be finding these pics half the time.

Gentlemen, meet Rachel Nichols (not to be confused with the ESPN reporter of the same name). She's gonna be playing Scarlett in the G.I. Joe movie. Sure they're besmirching my childhood for movie fodder, but at least it's introducing me to new chicks to drool over. (drools)

2csi4ad.jpg

Gentlemen, meet Rachel Nichols (not to be confused with the ESPN reporter of the same name). She's gonna be playing Scarlett in the G.I. Joe movie. Sure they're besmirching my childhood for movie fodder, but at least it's introducing me to new chicks to drool over. (drools)

2csi4ad.jpg

I just came from seeing the GI Joe movie. This chick is amazing looking. One scene in the movie with her on a trendmill, with a sports bra and camo pants.. Hot times sirs... Hot times...

Back