Hawt Girls Appreciation - Now with 100% Moar AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

What kind of Man or Chick are you?

• b00bs !!

Votes: 96 45.9%
  • AAAAAAYYYUUUUSSSSS!!!!!!

Votes: 113 54.1%

• Total voters
I guess more people are interested in seeing shirtless guys and not hot chicks. Whatever.

Beautiful girls all over the world
I could be chasing but my time would be wasted.....
*shrugs*

Really, keep the hawt chick pics coming, merry men.

7348e15236e10799c1d78c3f84a88bf31247445509_full.jpg

I don't know how to post pics.......but that chick is :drool:

No prob. I'll teach you how to
. Here's Malice's guide to uploading pictures of hot bitches.

1. Find a photo of a hot bitch: There's plenty of them on the internet. Not that hard.

2. Pick a method to post the photo: You can either use BB code that is used within vBulletin or you can use the Manage Attachment function which will upload the photo directly to the forum which you can find under Additional Options when you scroll down to write a reply. After you upload it, it will show as an attached thumbnail at the end of your message.

Since I prefer to use BB code so that the image will show larger within the thread and is an easier process for me to do, I need to use an external file hosting site. These days I use Imageshack.us

3. Upload the photo of that hot bitch: You should be able to figure this out. If not, you stoopid.

4. Post the photo of that hot bitch: If you decided to use BB code, then you will need the direct URL of the photo. After uploading to Imageshack, if I click on the photo to view the full size, I will get the direct URL of the photo. Once I have this, I then need to enclose the URL within the IMG tag so that vBulletin will display the image. So I start with the start and end IMG tag and put the URL in between like a sandwich.

It will look something like

5. Hit Submit Reply and viola bitches.

fhmtaiwanapril200911.jpg

Attachments

• manage.jpg
    manage.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 347
Kelly Brook in Playboy tells me two things: 1) There is a God and 2) He loves us very, very much. :)

kelly-brook-on-playboy_552x742.jpg

I'll be in my bunk, daydreaming of motorboating those beautiful, bouncy sweater puppies.
motorboat_42738.gif

My neighbor met her the other day while she was giving her first television interview in the states - said she was really cool (and really hot).

Re: Kelly Brook
I would spend my money, your money, (points to random train passenger) and his money to give her the best minute of her life.

Ohhhh snap

So remember how there was gonna be this movie and it was gonna have some crazy Mila-Kunis-on-Natalie-Portman lesbian action in it? I found a shitty still from it. That shit's probably the tip of the fucking iceberg. You can thank me later.

2zfn8co.jpg

That movie is Black Swan and yes, I will be going to see that.

If you want more than a shitty still, the trailer's online now at apple.com/trailers

Oh snap...Mila is my future ex-wife. Everytime she comes on the TV I start mentally masterbating. My wife hates that bitch. But I wanna drink her bath water!!

HRD

Back