Hello everybody!

Sweating_Butter

[08] Mercenary
Hi there,

Just picked up SCV and started lurking here to probe a bit deeper into the game. Been playing fighting games casually most of my life since SF2, and am the kind of person who just enjoys reading about the mechanics to better appreciate tourny matches.

That's all for now!

Oh that's cool man. I had written up a post here about how sports are more enjoyable when you know the rules and that kind of ties into it naturally. I watched so much of the evo stream myself last year. Noah was fun to root for :D. It actually made my brother wanna learn MVC3, good stuff. It's good to see you man and I hope you enjoy the streams we have available as well as the tournament vids that are to come.

You might get a kick out of the site's media library. Always new stuff being added and the admins try to keep well maintained.
http://8wayrun.com/media/

Thanks for the heads up Ghengis, looking forward to some tourny vids.

I've been watching nothing but MVC matches recently, this is quite a change of pace to say the least. It's refreshing to see something where 1 hit doesn't equal 80% health.

Thanks for the heads up Ghengis, looking forward to some tourny vids.

I've been watching nothing but MVC matches recently, this is quite a change of pace to say the least. It's refreshing to see something where 1 hit doesn't equal 80% health.

I can't take games like that seriously...
Where one mistake takes 80% of my health...especially off a low attack or something I can't react to online due to lag.
stupid ...MVC...blazblue...tekken6...
:P

I like MVC for the vast array of crazy team setups, so many possibilities... But learning combos is just such a massive undertaking that I found it off putting, so I live vicariously through watching.

I actually quite like Blazblue but for some reason find it really dull to watch. Matches just go on forever.

Back