Hello from Sweden!

Tekku

[08] Mercenary
Hello everyone,

I googled some combos for Zwei the other day and this was the first site to pop up. I've been cruising around the site since then and I really like what I'm seeing. A lot of emphasis on good threads and nice people too.

This is my first Soul Calibur since the second game. The only Soul game that I've played for a high amount of time is Soul Edge. I've had some really good memories with that one.

I've never been the typical hardcore player, but high level fighting has always fascinated me. The language, the people and the amount of time and skill you put into it is very unique. I just bought an arcade stick and I'm eager to make this my first fighting game on a reasonably high level. I'm not going pro but I'm eager to learn technical things in order to advance my gameplay.

And some stuff about me; I'm 25 years old and live in Sweden, Jönköping (where Dreamhack is held). I live for gaming, music and outdoor activities. I love climbing, hiking and kayaking. At the moment I'm working at a youth center as a recreation leader. Other than that I'm just livin' life, taking it one day at a time.

If you have any questions just ask away. :)
Cheers

Greetings fellow Swede!
I'm also new to the SC-game series except for some "friend-on-friend drinking beer playing SC4"-gaming. I've been playing Street Fighter since vanilla 4 came out and now I'm mediocre! Same thing with Mortal Kombat.

I'm going to practice alot of SC now, since it's the only 3d-fighter I enjoy.

Are you on PS3 or 360? (please say PS3) :)

Tjena!

I'm on the PS3. You can add me if you want. My ID is Tekku. :)

Will do, in 1 minute! We can go some practice matches for the lulz of it! Got any IM like skype or something where we can chat? It could be nice to help eachother, and the ps3 messaging-system is really slow..!

Great!
Welcome to 8WayRun and the soul calibur community.
We're really happy to have someone like you with such diverse interests join us.
Just to prove that not all gamers just sit around in the basement playing all day.
:P

Back