Hello there

Dogtimus Prime

[01] Neophyte
Hey, what's popping, my dudes? I've always been a big fan of the SC series since picking up IV as my first game ages ago, since then, I got V, before losing both and having the console sold. However, a while later, I went to this arcade place that had all the machines there for free and got back into the series cause SC was there. Then I downloaded II on the XBone and VI was announced and here we are. Anyway, I've always had Sieg as my main since I first picked up IV, with Mitsurugi as a backup. I fully and readily admit that I'm bad at the game but, hey, maybe when VI comes I can be not as bad, maybe even average if I push myself to the extreme, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Anyway, after joining the SC subreddit, it was cool to find an entire forum dedicated to the series and it all seems really chill here, so I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you guys on here.

Welcome :)

I'm Andy if you have any questions about anything at all feel free to ask :)

I'm mainly clued up on SC5 competitive but if you are interested and play the older installments then these articles in this link - https://8wayrun.com/threads/the-basics-of-soulcalibur.15258/ still fantastic reads for getting a decent understanding of competetive SC :)

And we have numerous other members who excel in previous installments and game trivia.

Get hype for SC6 ! :)

You don't have to take it as becoming a competitive player, but those links Andy sent will help you better understand the game and finally start dominating some a$$es. :) This game is best enjoyed when you build from these basics.
On that note, welcome and have fun!

Back