Help with A:g:a?

Hmm... I find the slide method a little strange, but it seems it's the only way for me to pull i-agA for Siegfried. Also, the timing seems much different between his and Nightmare's. Nightmare's i-agA timing seems slower, so for me it looks like I can pull it off easier.

Sieg iagA, NM iagA, and Setsuka iagB all feel about the same to me in execution. Sieg's probably has a more strict transition between the first A and G (faster), but still doable with the piano method.

...its time to revive an oooold thread, kinda.

Atm I'm practicing nm's a:G:a on a stick I got a couple of weeks ago and its giving me alot of trouble. For reference I'm using that vid of chang's friend doing the one handed version of a:G:a where he uses his to fingers. From my experience so far that is MUCH harder than it looks. I'm going to keep practicing it but are there any tips that people can give me about doing this move on stick? Preferably about the way he does it in the vid

iagA

So is there any trick to successfully pull it off 100%, because i very rarely get i-frame which leaves my wall combo's for 4KK>3A2A Etc. But yes the main point of this is to see if anyone out there can pull it off 90%+ of the time lol and if so how o_O? Thanks for reading.

...its time to revive an oooold thread, kinda.

Atm I'm practicing nm's a:G:a on a stick I got a couple of weeks ago and its giving me alot of trouble. For reference I'm using that vid of chang's friend doing the one handed version of a:G:a where he uses his to fingers. From my experience so far that is MUCH harder than it looks. I'm going to keep practicing it but are there any tips that people can give me about doing this move on stick? Preferably about the way he does it in the vid

i wouldnt have a problem doing this . my advice is that you should try to play piano LOL . it helps a lot . maybe that's why it's no problem for me . i was kidding about piano .

i play on xbox so i remap A to LB (just like L1 is ps2/3) G to RB (R1) and A to RT (R2)
it's the noob style .

on a stick i would use the lower right part of my hand , just under the thumb . palm style , and run it through 3 buttons lined up side by side .

im sure this was no help ; but it's all i can say =\ sorry .

iagA

don't i pull it off 90% ? :P i'd say for me about 70 - 80 .

great matches by the way ; even levels ftw .

lol . ALL I CAN SAY WITH iaGa is PRACTICE PRACTICE !
ONLY YOU CAN DO IT !
(with the guidance of some people .)

Back