Hi there.

TiZ

[11] Champion
Hi, guys.

I'm some dude from northern KY. I played Soul Calibur since SC2, though not truly seriously until now. My first truly serious fighter was BlazBlue, and it's still one I play seriously. I've always loved Soul Calibur, though, and SC5 is the perfect opportunity to get into high-level play. I'm hoping to become good enough to do better than 0-2 at PowerUp in April. I played Xianghua up until now, and I'm enjoying Leixia so far. Also, creation is *way* cooler now. I play on XBox; my gamertag is TwilightInZero. That's what TiZ stands for, and it's not a reference to bad vampire books/movies, so don't even go there.

Looking forward to playing and learning with you all. :)

EDIT: My gamertag is now TiZ EX1.

moo
and welcome!

Glad to have you aboard.
We're all learning from each other at this point.
Great time to pick up the game.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

and oh...team edward or team jacob?
:O!

Team Bella, duh.

I literally just changed my gamertag to TiZ EX1. I'm tired of the Twilight stuff, so I'm glad we can get one last laugh out of it. Damn you for ruining a perfectly good handle, Stephenie Meyer. Though my old gamertag in combination with my cute Leixia-style custom did make someone ragequit in a player lobby earlier today when I was beating him for the second time. So that made my day. :)

Will do next time I get a chance. I'm in class now, and then going to work from there. And then to a game night where we might play SCV.

Back