High/Low Ground spammers

Remember sometimes you dont need to block them... You could jump them, interrupt them, teleport, whatever gimmicks your character has to get around them too... these would be hard with lag as well but maybe it would work better than trying to block them...

Yes, I know there are other reactions to moves, but I was using block as a cover-all, beacuse the majority of the time block is the first course of defensive action.

Does anyone know the exact mechanics behind the "bars" of connection? From what I've experianced, I almost alway have 4 bars, but I have had a largely varying degree of lag with the 4 bars measurement.

Yes, I know there are other reactions to moves, but I was using block as a cover-all, beacuse the majority of the time block is the first course of defensive action.

Does anyone know the exact mechanics behind the "bars" of connection? From what I've experianced, I almost alway have 4 bars, but I have had a largely varying degree of lag with the 4 bars measurement.

Yes i do too... and then people always blame it on me when they lose and they say fix your connection , but when they came in the room it said 4 bars but acted more like a 2! I wish there was some better way of telling because i'm tired of getting hate mail after a laggy match.... U would think people would know by now some games are laggy.. just the way it is... STOP THE HATEMAIL lol :)

Honestly I was pretty sure mixing between mids and lows was supposed to be a good thing. Highs and lows are foiled the same way like other guys here mentioned. I'm not a huge fan of highs because any form of guard will stop them. Then again, I might be spoiled by some of Siegfried's good sidestep catching mids, or I'm missing something all together.

Back