Highest possible launch?

onlywingedangel

[09] Warrior
Who has the highest launch?

I'm thinking Astaroth.

and when someone is doing a jumping move like Sieg 44B, or maybe during Cervantes Teleport.

Yoshi's Flea Hop on aerial opponent can launch pretty high. Maybe you need counter too.
I did i accidentally and it was so high i thought WTF?

Nightmare 4B... Well, maybe not the highest, but the funniest! Golf Strike! Triple Backflip! Splash Ring Out!

I'd have to guess Asta 22B4 on airborne opponent as well since it gives the same quality launch as on grounded opponents and already launched remarkably high.

Well this might not fit in the topic exactly, but the highest launch has to be, when Yoda does 2A+B and Taki does her 2A+B. Taki move will beat out Yoda's unblockable, and poor Yoda will be sent flying high.

The highest launch I've ever done was with Algol's 7_8_9A+KBBBB on an airborne opponent (or during a bubble juggle). I've launched the opponent higher than the cage walls of the Egyptian stage (but not over the wall, because there is an invisible wall still there).

It doesn't have any real strategic applications mostly because of air control, but yeah I was just about to say probably some Oofmatic bubble shenanigan bullshit would be exempt from that lol.

cage walls of the Egyptian stage (but not over the wall, because there is an invisible wall still
What does it look like?

I was thinking Cervantes teleport, then hit by Algol aerial bubble. Its a 1 out of 10000 chance. But Cervantes is hitable up there. I glitched the game and hit him right before he teleported and his body fell from the sky.

Back