Hilde Combo discussion

Undisclosed starting move> 3BE C2B 3BE C2B B+K C2B (I keep dropping here and it does 164 damage for a single bar) and I'm sure I can loop again for another 100 or so damage.

So...um...did anyone notice that C2B, G, C2B can be an infinite loop now with the patch? I wish I could upload training videos.

lmao, i've not tried it yet but please tell me this is true. Patch into a broken Hilde :sc4hil1:

Using her after the patch, I don't know if it's just my imagination but [A+B] actually seems faster.

AHAHAHHAA

3a-c2b-g-c2b-g-3b+abk-g-c2b (still relaunched....) 91 damage ahahahha oh man hilde is just how i wanted. she is way harder to use. seems like her timmings for combo's are even harder accept c2b relaunch timming. She is combo machine monster now.

On counter hit 6akb loses its c2b follow up.

idk how i did this but 6akb-c2b(got relaunch)

22b-c2b-g-3b abk-g-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2b 120 damage

6akb-3b+abk-g-ect ect ect

:s the fuck Hilde has an infinite combo? hope not, sounds really broken :S I don't want her to get banned again

I think it will end up like old loop, at a certain point they will just fall out.But i havent reached that point yet. I wnat to know if this is gona be patched cause im not spending hours gettign these combo's down to just lose them tomorrow.

Undisclosed starting move> 3BE C2B 3BE C2B B+K C2B (I keep dropping here and it does 164 damage for a single bar) and I'm sure I can loop again for another 100 or so damage.

my B+K isnt gettign animation, any tips? and i wrote a hit with bk 100% after ab hold post. Now when hilde hits with AB hold they never end up at end of lance during c2b. they took it out.

Ok c2b loop is not an infinite, you can only get up to 7 hits then they can block 8th hit. so all you actully get is 3 reps of c2b. But i am pretty sure if you do 3b+abk after 3rd rep of c2b it resets the stun. so you could do

22b-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2b-g- 3b+abk-c2b-g-c2b-g-c2b-c3a havent confirmed this yet

EDIT: if you start with 22_88 you can only get 7 hits of c2bs. dont know about other starters. Btw that would = 9 hits like that guy said he got.

So long as Hilde's new combos are execution heavy, I don't mind them, you deserve the damage. But, if it's some easy mode nonsense...

Are you guys testing this with Air Control on?
yes, lol. Its not hard to get 2 in arow.I feel like anyone can get 2 in arow. Just do it yourself in traning. C2B-G-C2B. Its not a prob cause at this time its not controllable(this and bk jeez wtf). But for those who are practicing it, speed seems to be the key.

Back