Hilde non-gameplay/story speculation thread

Ceirnian

[11] Champion
This thread is for all the people who want to start talking about things other than gameplay. Feel free to discuss whatever floats your boat, just keep it civil.

I find it hilarious how Hilde wasn't even MENTIONED in the Story mode despite the fact that she and her kids are hanging out with the Schwarzwind.

I find it hilarious how Hilde wasn't even MENTIONED in the Story mode despite the fact that she and her kids are hanging out with the Schwarzwind.
Story mode didn't really cover anyone outside of the Alexandra family at all. We never know about ZWEI's or Viola's memory problems, or Cervantes' depurpling, or Aeon's feast of Kratos-meat, or Astaroth II's first birthday, or what happened to Daddy Yoshimitsu, or...

You get the idea.

Story mode didn't really cover anyone outside of the Alexandra family at all. We never know about ZWEI's or Viola's memory problems, or Cervantes' depurpling, or Aeon's feast of Kratos-meat, or Astaroth II's first birthday, or what happened to Daddy Yoshimitsu, or...

You get the idea.
yeah that really sucks...they couldve at least gave us character bios...but oh well...

yeah that really sucks...they couldve at least gave us character bios...but oh well...
They actually have them in the Future Press guide explaining some things like Yoshimitsu the Second, but I'm not sure where they got those. Maybe the Namco site had em or something? All are very short though.

For someone who is 35 years old, Hilde sure is the best looking female character in the game.
Hell, I'll even go further, she is the best looking character in the entire cast.

Namco please give players the option of taking off the helmet on her 1p outfit. I don't want to have to purposefully lose to see Hilde's awesome face/hair with her armor :_)

For someone who is 35 years old, Hilde sure is the best looking female character in the game.
Hell, I'll even go further, she is the best looking character in the entire cast.

Namco please give players the option of taking off the helmet on her 1p outfit. I don't want to have to purposefully lose to see Hilde's awesome face/hair with her armor :_)
let's hope her 1p is also part of the ext DLC

Back