Hilde "Secrets"

Hilde 3rd Secret charge move?

Cool.. Ima try this out. Not that its of any use. I just want to see if this is my culprit.

Get it on CH and the C4 B does 218 dmg. It really shouldn't ever happen in battle, but its hilariously funny.

C4B can hit more often than you think. You just have to use it properly. Cernian ate one from me as a whiff punish on his C3B, not that I'll ever do it again on him probably, but still funny when it hit him.

She also has a semi secret throw. The throw is in the command list but not the second part of it. Its forward back B+G. The secret part of the throw is this, if you push them into a wall you can press B and she will finish the grab by impaling them. Its takes ATON, ABout 90 damage. The weird part about the throw is it cannot be done if you are charging. So you have to release charge then do the throw.

ABout the secret charge, its very real:) but not very good. You have to charge for 30 seconds. The A version takes about half life and the B verison takes 75%. I wouldnt even use the 30 seconds A charge. Its very hard to play with out A . On the other hand the 30 second B charge is VERY GOOD. If you can hold them off for 30 seconds this charge is awsome. She takes a step back before she attacks WIth 30 second B charge, and it ducks high attacks maybe even meds. It has a huge amount of range and its way faster than the A version.

She also has a semi secret throw. The throw is in the command list but not the second part of it. Its forward back B+G. The secret part of the throw is this, if you push them into a wall you can press B and she will finish the grab by impaling them. Its takes ATON, ABout 90 damage. The weird part about the throw is it cannot be done if you are charging. So you have to release charge then do the throw.

err, legend, that's pretty well-known and isn't really a secret.

not trying to give you a hard time, just giving you a heads up.

WRONG!

You only have to not be charging A to perform the throw. But seeing that button mapping is banned, you're not charging B then either now are you?

err, legend, that's pretty well-known and isn't really a secret.

not trying to give you a hard time, just giving you a heads up.

Every thing in this subject is pretty well known i was just helping the readers who are just learning her.

WRONG!

You only have to not be charging A to perform the throw. But seeing that button mapping is banned, you're not charging B then either now are you?

Yea your right i use joystick so i cant use mappings. mapping is banned with hilde? cause i was reading regional rules and they said mapping werent banned but it could change for hilde.

In Australia, all mapping was banned. DrDogg decided not to attend the Nationals because he didn't like that ruling from what I gathered. In the US binding is legal, however in Japan and I think France, it's banned.

In Australia, all mapping was banned. DrDogg decided not to attend the Nationals because he didn't like that ruling from what I gathered. In the US binding is legal, however in Japan and I think France, it's banned.

what the hell, that's dumb. i guess i'll just use stick then... seriously how do you even PLAY hilde without button mapping on the pad... you can't even charge properly...

what the hell, that's dumb. i guess i'll just use stick then... seriously how do you even PLAY hilde without button mapping on the pad... you can't even charge properly...

Gotta play claw. (three fingers on the buttons, pinkie and thumb holding the right side of the controller up)

Doesn't matter since I argued to get binds unbanned.
We only banned them because at the time, Ou was a whiney bitch about how multiple binds hilde was broken and stuff. No one really cares now.

Doesn't matter since I argued to get binds unbanned.
We only banned them because at the time, Ou was a whiney bitch about how multiple binds hilde was broken and stuff. No one really cares now.

Strangely though, we were one of the few places that didn't even consider banning Algol.

Back