Hilde Tier List - March 2014 Version

Cross just told me that LP did some research on Hilde's loops. Mainly about how the camera jankiness and such isn't random, and can be predicted.

I haven't read this but I just noticed that someone tagged me. lol. Will read up and (hopefully remember to) reply later. At school right now.

camera changing doesnt bother me. Its the wall and distance you touch with original 22b. The wall makes loops drop. If you can control your loops you can lead them away from the wall or go for wall combo.

LP i believe posted that the distance you hit with 22b is important, but tbh i feel like this is character dependant. But if you can hit with 22b right in their face it will be easier to loop.

EDIT sorry one thing i forgot to mention cause its obvious to me, but maybe not to you guys. When you hit off axis with 22b you drastically raise the chances of the first c2b whiffing. That is why wavedash is so important. All of hildes best attacks hit most consistently when lined straight up with opponent. I have already taught two people how to loop semi consistently.

Last edited:
dude just tell me what you want to know and ill help lol. I have posted tons of stuff on the hilde forum. Most things i post i have to just copy and paste cause people just ask the same questions over and over.

Ummm well my thing is i dont understand the point of this. Like i dont go to tourneys or plan on going to tourneys and i have no way to record matches of myself or i would of. But like i said if people need help, and they want advanced answers i am here.

This is mostly a thread to help revive the place and recognize the hilde's that do help around. You don't have to be a tourney goer to be on here but it doesn't hurt. You can just be very active and helpful like you are ^_^ as long as you are using Hilde you can still be recognized for doing so.

Back