Hilde: Video / Feedback Thread

^ this hilde wasn't particularly impressive how ever the moment at :57 is amazing. My jaw dropped when he just guarded that and responded perfectly

Random video of myself. Thought I would contribute something since theres not much and you cant save top ranking player's replays to your hdd
2/7/12
2/9/12
2/9/12

Kay so the first clip is me in P1 costume fighting another Hilde.
I'm still learning this game and I need tips. I allready figured out I should stop trying to punish missed CE's with CE's.
That shit cost me like 5 games allready so far.

Second clip is me getting absolutely destroyed by a Zwei I realize I messed up at the first round by setting myself up for a easy ring out. The other two rounds I'm just clueless.
Any tips? :)

Second clip is me getting absolutely destroyed by a Zwei I realize I messed up at the first round by setting myself up for a easy ring out. The other two rounds I'm just clueless.
Any tips? :)

Soak up the combos hes using and counter with [A+B] more, especially if they just stand in front of you and guard at any point. If it connects it stuns and opens up Hilde's overhead launcher unless they break the stun, very rarely gets broken online. It still give you advantage on block (i think) and you can also have c2a charged ready to go and will catch players off guard if they look to counter.

Just to demo what i'm talking about ive uploaded a video, not exactly a stella performance and used throws too much but you'll see how effective [A+B] can be:

Oh and against Zwei stay away from the ring edge, retrospect is a fine thing eh. :)

Soak up the combos hes using and counter with [A+B] more, especially if they just stand in front of you and guard at any point. If it connects it stuns and opens up Hilde's overhead launcher unless they break the stun, very rarely gets broken online. It still give you advantage on block (i think) and you can also have c2a charged ready to go and will catch players off guard if they look to counter.

Just to demo what i'm talking about ive uploaded a video, not exactly a stella performance and used throws too much but you'll see how effective [A+B] can be:

Oh and against Zwei stay away from the ring edge, retrospect is a fine thing eh. :)

Still playing, still bad. Currently sitting at a W/L % of 36.
I believe I got better after some of your advice caseh, as in using my A+B more.
I am getting better at some matchups though I still get destroyed by Siegfrieds and Mitsu's.
And thats pretty much every game get to play.

Tips welcome!

I'm not that great but I thought It was funny how the other player used his CE on me and I used mine to go through it. At the time I wasn't sure if it would work or not but had a hunch it would. It happens at the end of the 5th round (2:50) if you just want to skip to it. Also I know it's hard to see but what do you guys think of my custom costumes?

Back