Hot, fully clothed women

hotX

[10] Knight
I noticed somthing about the Hawt Girls thread. A lot of the girls featured weren't wearing much. I thought that there should be more appreciation smoking hot girls wearing actual clothes.

And then this site lost all the ad revenue because Google won't advertise on pages with sexual content. Nothing will replace the Hawt Girls thread, but there can be a PG-13 variant.

I'll kick it off with some Beyonce:
1250530413_beyonce_knowles_290x402.jpg

I noticed somthing about the Hawt Girls thread. A lot of the girls featured weren't wearing much. I thought that there should be more appreciation smoking hot girls wearing actual clothes.

And then this site lost all the ad revenue because Google won't advertise on pages with sexual content. Nothing will replace the Hawt Girls thread, but there can be a PG-13 variant.

I'll kick it off with some Beyonce:
For Google we should just start posting girls in burqas:
A-woman-in-a-burqa-008.jpg
burqa-ban.jpg
burqa-contest.jpg

Ooops...the last one's prolly too racey. Sorry Google. SALT!

how do u post a picture?

you would take the image location such as:
http://newspaper.li/static/3f7542cb1f99b3522e86dcbe8d037418.jpg

Copy that to your clipboard, either by right clicking the image and selecting "copy image location" or by pulling the direct link out of your browser. Next, if you look above the area where you type your post you will see an image of a tree in the white "toolbar" field above the posting box. It's on the right side, next to what looks like movie film. That tree is the insert image button, when you press it a prompt will appear. Just put that image location in the box, hit insert and you will post a picture.

If you do not see the "tool bar" for any reason, you can use old fashioned html tags. Putting [ img ], [ /img ] (without the spaces) around the location of your picture will make that picture appear directly on the board. It might look something like: [ img ]yourimagehere.com[ /img ]

3f7542cb1f99b3522e86dcbe8d037418.jpg

Very lovely lady right there Ghengis, but I just have to say that the Hawt Girls Appreciation Thread is 100x better than this here thread SO FAR...

I'm just giving you crap nothing is sexier then a women in a business suit. It's my favorite thing and the thing I miss most about working in NYC

Back