sample_5f2cde388734bfb588cc4375c887c027.jpg
tira_sou_calibur_by_roberto009-d36ezsg.jpg
7fdf5a3ae166f2ed3d6acf65b15a7531.jpg
b5d447eb0540976e20461cfeba389340.jpg
48635ad522e8d33b01cdf1812cd9d779.png
5b33f6ec85432ec0a0d3eb2b54837116.jpeg
You're welcome.

BJPYuG9.jpg

If Talim looked like this in game, I'd say her.

But since everyone is fake in this game, my vote goes to the fakest.

5UZcAdX.png

Ivy and Tira. Roll the credits. Ivy has the curves in all the right places, and Tira's personality was designed to generate "special feelings." Or maybe I need to see a doctor.

Whoever voted for Natsu, shame on you! She is a teenager for crying out loud. If you're a teenager then I suppose it's okay.

Ivy and Tira. Roll the credits. Ivy has the curves in all the right places, and Tira's personality was designed to generate "special feelings." Or maybe I need to see a doctor.

Whoever voted for Natsu, shame on you! She is a teenager for crying out loud. If you're a teenager then I suppose it's okay.
You do realize that Natsu and Tira are the same age right? Especially since Tira has stopped aging. But in case you didn't know, Tira is 17 just like Natsu. So, shame on you good sir, for not only liking a teenager, but one who clearly has severe mental issues. The audacity!

You do realize that Natsu and Tira are the same age right? Especially since Tira has stopped aging. But in case you didn't know, Tira is 17 just like Natsu. So, shame on you good sir, for not only liking a teenager, but one who clearly has severe mental issues. The audacity!
Invalid point. She stopped aging at 17 therefore many years has gone by. Chronologically she is 34 years old. Nice try.

Last edited:
Invalid point. She stopped aging at 17 therefore many years has gone by. Chronologically she is 34 years old. Nice try.
How is my point invalid? Tira was 17 from her introduction in SC3 to SC4. Are you gonna tell me that you seriously decided to wait till she was technically 34 to find her attractive? I find that hard to believe. Face it man, you like psychotic jail bait.
Also, for those of you voting for Viola, she's kind of a daddy's girl
7af6ba351beec2719543ac9ad8f6369e.jpeg

How is my point invalid? Tira was 17 from her introduction in SC3 to SC4. Are you gonna tell me that you seriously decided to wait till she was technically 34 to find her attractive? I find that hard to believe. Face it man, you like psychotic jail bait.
Also, for those of you voting for Viola, she's kind of a daddy's girl
View attachment 40475
I didn't start playing Soul Calibur again until SC5. So yes, I did like her when I first met her. You say psychotic, I say wild side. I am looking at the glass half full. Now you're just fishing for insults so quit while you're ahead to avoid further embarrassment. Good day, sir.

I didn't start playing Soul Calibur again until SC5. So yes, I did like her when I first met her. You say psychotic, I say wild side. I am looking at the glass half full. Now you're just fishing for insults so quit while you're ahead to avoid further embarrassment. Good day, sir.

Well saying she's psychotic or wild doesn't really matter. Either way, she will stab you.

Reactions: JTK
Back