Houston regionals results

I believe in David Evers... Yall are screwed... Have a nice day :)

btw a spot in Dallas is reserved for me... right ahead of Nori :-P

I'm stupid late to this thread!

For what its worth congrats to the placers!

Grangerr all though u didn't do amazing u didn't do that bad either and damn that Hilde player looks almost like mine.

Congrats to Bello and Drake Aldan as well. I know I have seen the name Bello somewhere in my early early learning experiences of SCIV and Drake Aldan gets a shout out just because u were part of the online community who also understands that online just isn't as blood thirsty as offline.

1 alpha male
2 deviljim
3 bello
4 red zo
5 nori
6 drake alden
7 Agustin
7 cepzeu
9 ghost
9 chris Evers
9 dsb
9 robjones
13 zor... WTF?
13 cnp
13 user
13 sanosuke
17 granger online
17 realdarkphoenix
17 funkpanda
17 therapist
17 chris gold
17 chckenwing
17 lamb
17 furiAth
25 two face
25 mrgreatjob
25 machine
25 ikogi
25 andrew
25 derrick
25 TiVo
25 kid

Out of 32 people, there isn't anybody left here in Houston that would like to get some games in? I want some local comp. I need the practice for TRASHDAY! DEVILJIM, you better hit me up when you get into town. I showed somebody your Amy and they called it scrubby. See it on my myspace page. Halla.

Come on people. Hit me up. Peace.

Hope you had a nice time in Japan. Btw, heard they had you on a short leash. Like a child.
God must have thought I didn't really need to go to JPN a second time so soon again. Already over that. I hear He works in mysterious ways. "C'est pas grave".

What I'm not over is you and that mouth of yours.
You're also not nearly as good as me at shittalking. You're just more... dedicated to it. Sorta like the Steve Urkel of Video Games. Nerdish, guess that's a good word. A unique brand of shittalking.

Even if you don't "care", your whole raison d'être is to hope people notice DJ.

....About that whole "I really don't care" thing was... cute. At least it used to be...
But really now, you sound like... pardon my french, an blithering idiot whenever you say that now. Not to insult you, though.

When you hit nationals... maybe you should practice a little harder this time?
I could start linking vids of you getting perfected twice in a row. Bien fait, as they say.
But what's the point when new vids of that will be up after nationals is done?

Who knows, maybe we'll remember good ol' DevilJim this time.

So stay civil, please.
No point in derailing this train any further of the tracks.

Link:
He secretly curses everyone out when they're not around.
Don't tell him I told you!

I had more than a nice time in Japan, thanks for asking. Wish you could have tagged along... oh wait, that's right, you lost to me and ran away crying... couple of the jap players asked me about that, just poor sportsmanship i told them.

haha and no i'm not practicing so you can exact some revenge from sbo quals... ur obviously not over it, which makes all this that much more satisfying

lol i secretly do nothing... i curse ppl in front of them, the evers clan included. bunch of fucking scruuubs

<3

That loss taught me a pretty huge lesson when it comes to big stages and pressure, something you probably had over me going into that match.

- I DID come back in an shake your hand.
- And I'm glad you had yourself a nice time, I heard I bit differently though but I guess it wasn't true.
- And I don't plan to "exact revenge". We're not gonna end up playing each other at Nats anyhow.
- It would be great if you practiced this time for the tournament you qualified for.
- You randomly become boisterous after you won the SBO Qualifier, same as now. What's the point?
- There's no need to insult everyone within arms reach, this isn't the Tekken community.

My only problem with you right now how you want to make everyone you talk to angry, needlessly.
If you want to keep trolling, I'll gladly clean up your posts for you.

Keep it civil, sir.

civility!

yes we did shake hands, even though you came back inside and continued to ignore me. so i just reached out at the end.

i was born boisterous, and by no means did it start after some sbo quals. ask anyone here who has known me since the sc2 days. ask your friend link

heh what did you hear? hopefully not all of it was true o.o

Hates, apparently I am now a clone of DJ, DINO, and Jheri Redding?

Jeez bro, you keep giving me more personalities to keep up with

So DFG finally sent me the results to this tournament... I need to know who the following players are, if they have an account here on 8WR, and if they have ever attended a ranked event before:

1 hand wonder
Andrew
Chris Evers
Derrick
Ghost
ikogi
Kid
lamb
Machine
mrgreatjob
realdarkphoenix
Sanosuke