[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

The next location for game night will be at UH in the University Center - Cougar Den (Rm 12) in the underground of the UC, from 7:30p - 11:20p, maybe a little later.

This game night we want to feature some FPS/multiplayer games. We plan to have at least a few 360s linked to show people Unreal Tournament III and see if they think it can compete with Halo. If you have any FPS/multiplayer games or a 360 or screen let me know. We want to try and do a 360 LAN with multiple screens. We might try some old school Perfect Dark (Xbox Live) too. Also, me and another gamer are still trying to convert Tekken players over to Virtua Fighter so if you want to try some VF5, come through.

Last week DJ Hero which was featured and we should have it on hand again this week. There were groups of people on several fighting games including Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, KOF XII, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. We also got a little Mario Bros. Wii going as well, along with Resident Evil 5 (the new content).

Some other games we play include Virtua Fighter 5, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Fight Night 3&4, Smash Bros. Brawl, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, and I'm suggesting that people bring more sports games, like maybe NBA 2K10 or Tiger Woods for Wii or UFC. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Street Fighter IV, Boderlands, Call of Duty MW2, Halo ODST/3, KoF XII, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Madden 10, Smackdown vs Raw, Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory. We've averaged about 20 - 30 gamers coming so disregard the RSVP count.

Joe

ok i joined that website. it looks pretty cool so i will see wuz up with it.
I came here to see some trash talk and its a week be4 trashday and NO ONE IS TALKIN SHIT!! WTF!! are we still playin or what!?! me and greatone get to town next week so i hope you fucks are ready!! Holla!!

Nah bruh, they don't want nothing to do with us ya heard? I think I"m just gonna stay up in this wilderness and let them boys laugh and giggle like lil girls while playing Tekken. All well, back to building this Seattle scene to one of the best in the world. Let's leave 'em to playing their Tekken and Smash and dolls or whatever it is they playing with now.

Holla

Well Angel is down... he texted me on us coming to play but on here i dont see ANY FUCKIN SHIT TALK!!! I guess its gonna be me or you Greatone taking that tourney win back to Seattle LOL. I will Vaderize them and then me and you can play for the final since Nori isnt runnin the tourney. Or it would be all good fighters in one row and everyone else in his row from what i saw on the SA tourney matchup list LMAO!!! :) And dont be doing that shit Angel so you can try and win haha... i know you wont though but it doesnt matter cause im gonna be in the finals anywayz.

Sweet and Sour and The not so Great one will be blessing us with there stench this week. Sweets will be able to play today. Thursday, you know where the spot is. When: Thursday, April 22, 2010 7:30 PM
Where: University of Houston University Center (UC)
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77004

The next location for game night will be at UH in the University Center - Cougar Den (Rm 12) in the underground of the UC, from 7:30p - 11:20p, maybe a little later.

This game night we want to feature some FPS/multiplayer games. We plan to have at least a few 360s linked to show people Unreal Tournament III and see if they think it can compete with Halo. If you have any FPS/multiplayer games or a 360 or screen let me know. We want to try and do a 360 LAN with multiple screens. We might try some old school Perfect Dark (Xbox Live) too. Also, me and another gamer are still trying to convert Tekken players over to Virtua Fighter so if you want to try some VF5, come through.

Some weeks ago DJ Hero which was featured and we should have it on hand again this week. There were groups of people on several fighting games including Smash Bros. Brawl, Soul Calibur IV, Tekken 6, Virtua Fighter 5, KOF XII, and Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. We also got a little Mario Bros. Wii going as well, along with Resident Evil 5 (the new content).

Some other games we play include Virtua Fighter 5, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, Fight Night 3&4, Smash Bros. Brawl, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur IV, and I'm suggesting that people bring more sports games, like maybe NBA 2K10 or Tiger Woods for Wii or UFC. Some games that gamers have brought that we might play include Street Fighter IV, Boderlands, Call of Duty MW2, Halo ODST/3, KoF XII, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Drake's Fortune 2, Wii Sports Resort, UFC Undisputed 2009, Madden 10, Smackdown vs Raw, Punch Out Wii and a variety of other titles. If you plan to come it would be helpful to let us know what you want to play and what you can bring. We request that you bring your own controller for the game you want to play but it's not mandatory. We've averaged about 20 - 30 gamers coming so disregard the RSVP count.

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/videogamenetwork/suggestion/

This message was sent by Joe (joceni@aol.com) from Video Game Network.
To learn more about Joe, visit his/her member profile
To unsubscribe or to update your mailing list settings, click here

Let's try to have a pre tourney on Thursday. Also, I wouldn't mind having a BBQ this Friday night. I need people to pitch in. 4.99lb for Fajita. WTF. lol. That's besides the point and will be the only memory that Sweets and GreatOne is goin to have cause they ain't going no where in this tourney except 0-2. Ya Herd!

I may go 0-2 but it sure as hell aint gonna be no Pasadena boys that beat me (or CW) ya heard? But to make you feel better that you couldn't touch me or Sweets I'll bring about 3 or 4 lbs of fajitas. I ain't been to a Fiesta in like 5 years so that'll be fun. Just make sure that I can find some homemade flour tortillas and beans and I'll be good.

Also I saw a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SoulCalibur IV BLAH BLAH BLAH. All I play is SC so will it be worth my time to get out there on THursday? It's gonna have to be around 10:30. If it is, bring that stick you were talking about. 'ppreciate it. Holla!

I may go 0-2 but it sure as hell aint gonna be no Pasadena boys that beat me (or CW) ya heard? But to make you feel better that you couldn't touch me or Sweets I'll bring about 3 or 4 lbs of fajitas. I ain't been to a Fiesta in like 5 years so that'll be fun. Just make sure that I can find some homemade flour tortillas and beans and I'll be good.

Also I saw a lot of BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SoulCalibur IV BLAH BLAH BLAH. All I play is SC so will it be worth my time to get out there on THursday? It's gonna have to be around 10:30. If it is, bring that stick you were talking about. 'ppreciate it. Holla!

OoOoh.. You have been targeted for Elimination sir.. lol Hope to see you soon.

Ha. You have 2 people now Gunning for that target on your head. I'm a nick name you Bullz Eye for that. lol. If you bring that much Fajita, I'll make SURE you get your home made Beans, Rice, and Tortilla's. Count on that. As for Thursday. We will be playing SC on a big screen. Most likely have 2 set ups goin to be on the safe side. Best believe that.

Ha. You have 2 people now Gunning for that target on your head. I'm a nick name you Bullz Eye for that. lol. If you bring that much Fajita, I'll make SURE you get your home made Beans, Rice, and Tortilla's. Count on that. As for Thursday. We will be playing SC on a big screen. Most likely have 2 set ups goin to be on the safe side. Best believe that.

OoOh you talked to Joe already about giving us the badboy set up?

Back