[Houston, Tx] Home of the Calibur House!

You can control not getting hit by certain moves or N/O 6b+k orb set ups. There's many many ways around it. Devil Jim learned the character and is now solid against Viola. You gotta put in the time learn how to get around her.

You can control not getting hit by certain moves or N/O 6b+k orb set ups. There's many many ways around it. Devil Jim learned the character and is now solid against Viola. You gotta put in the time learn how to get around her.
Let me just say this Money, I don't know about others, but I got your number. I have pretty much neglected to practice anti viola because I was lazy and she's boring. Now you got a problem.

Let me just say this Money, I don't know about others, but I got your number. I have pretty much neglected to practice anti viola because I was lazy and she's boring. Now you got a problem.

That's exactly what I want. I know there's tons of bad habits that I'm doing that you should be punishing easily but your not seeing them yet. You learning the anti Viola will not only make you stronger but me also cause it'll force me to play better. We both win out of this And we all need to level up as much as possible to prepare for mlg Dallas.

Ok. Im hyped to hear that Viola didnt make top 8 at Evo. Im so diwn to start hosting again. Getting ready for MLG Dallas. Maybe Final Round and or Devestation. Not to mention Houstons Huge Tourny coming up in Oct. I've said Too much. :)

What...you're playing again lol?

EDIT: Oh & YoshiExcel, we need to play man. Are you still playing with Jim these days?

@Danman, I don't work anymore, so if anytime if you wanna swing by and get a few games in, let me know. I havent played with Jim in a while, ill talk to him and see if theres anything goin on soon.

@B-BoyTekken, i know its probably too soon, but i have a friend thats going up to pasadena friday, and i can be dropped off if theres anything going on this friday. If not, thats fine, just hit me up man.

Back